dreamwastaken - twitch

- gender neutral
- platonic
- plot: ur a variety twitch streamer and decided to try "speed running" minecraft and dream bullies you a little but then helps you
- warnings: swearing

'im live now, come join me!' I tweeted out my livestream. I said hey to the people who joined from the notification, and I checked my viewer count, it was chilling right below 8k.

"I'm going to be speed running and beating Minecraft." I gave the camera a smug smile.

The chat began to spam 'Kapp' and 'LULW' but a couple of the people fed into my delusion, telling me that I would beat the world record.

"Stop Kapp-ing! I'm gonna do so good and you're going to watch me get the world record."

I started the game in a forest and started getting wood, I was silent for a few moments before I laughed, "Minecraft, but I'm actually a god at the game." I made a few more 'Minecraft, but' jokes as I chopped down the tree.

I dug down to get stone, talking about what my plan was going to be for beating the dragon. I paused after making stone tools and a furnace. "If someone donates me $10 I will dig straight down right now."

Everyone just spammed 'PauseChamp.' Most people probably hoping that someone else would donate something. After about 30 seconds I built up and got out of the hole, "That would have been hilarious if someone did donate though."

I glanced over at the chat and before the notification went through I saw that someone had donated.

'Dream - $10 '

I let out a small sigh when I saw it.

The voice went through and announced that ten dollars had been donated. A few people in my chat started spamming that I had to dig down now, but a lot of them said that the donation was from DreamWasTaken.

"Guys, Dream isn't even in my chat right now. I'm gonna dig down and we gotta pray that I don't die because if I do, I will cry." I pouted towards the camera and started to dig down.

People kept spamming that Dream was in the chat, a few people even tagging him. I decided to check the users and—

"Holy fuck," I landed right into lava. "No wait, please." The screen popped up saying that I had died and I slumped down in my chair. "Dream, if that was you who donated, we officially have beef."

I was reading through chat to see if he said anything, they had all started spamming 'D:' and 'peepoSmash' but Dream hadn't said anything yet.

Another donation notification came through this time with a message. 'Dream donated ten dollars. Maybe if you weren't so bad at speed running you wouldn't have died.'

I let out a small gasp and laughed. "Dream—" I tried to speak through my laughter. "I feel like a kid who's just playing basketball in their driveway and some dude who's in the NBA just went and told me I'm trash."

The chat started to spam 'BibleThump' and I waited for Dreams' response. "Also you don't need to donate $10 every time you want to say something, I read my chat."

Another $10 donation went through, 'Dream donated ten dollars. Maybe I was too harsh, this seed sucked anyways.'

"Okay Dream!" I huffed and glared into the camera. "What's a good seed then?"

I read through my chat, waiting for him to respond. Chat started to spam me with their idea of a perfect seed, lots of cum jokes and a few people mentioned villages.

I noticed Dream in chat telling me that it needed to not be a forest.

"Dream, I can't go fast and look for your tips in chat." I rolled my eyes and started looking for a good seed. Dream sent another message telling me to DM him on twitter to call.

"Guys, this is pog." I opened up twitter and made sure not to leak anything, I typed out my message to Dream. I shared my discord user with him and told him that he didn't have to call me if he didn't actually want to.

He added me and after I accepted he immediately called me. "Hello?"

"Dream?" I slowly turned to the camera, looking excited. "So you're Michael Jordan and I'm just a simple kid on the street playing basket ball. Please teach me something."

He let out a wheeze like laugh, "I'm watching your stream right now, my first tip is click new world."

I gave a small wave and hid my face in my hands so that he wouldn't be able to see how dumb I looked. "Yes, I agree Mr. WasTaken." I clicked on the new world button and loaded into a world. It was a plains biome with a village far in the distance. "My chat said villages are good!"

"Yeah, they are. Head towards that and get all the beds."

"Why am I stealing their beds? This feels mean."

"They blow up the dragon."

"Have you ever thought about why we need to kill the dragon? We really seem like the bad guys in this-"

"It's not that deep." He waited as i collected one more bed. "Okay so now you're going to hit the iron golem."

I stared at my camera dramatically when he interrupted me, "Wait. Don't interrupt me." I stuttered out, I stopped moving and looked around for the iron golem. "Isn't he super strong? Like won't he kill me?"

"You'll tower up 3 blocks and you'll be fine." The tone of his voice was super confident, so I trusted him.

Chat was spamming 'monkaW' and telling me not to trust him, "Guys I have to trust him, he's kind of an expert."

I put the blocks in my hot bar and walked up towards the iron golem. I gave him a wack and quickly backed up, towering up as quickly as possible.

I immediately got hit, "What the fuck Dream?"

"Wait, don't tower up there." Dream decided to warn me a few seconds too late.

As the second hit came in, I stared at the death screen. "I'm dead Dream."

He let out a small laugh, "I would have told you sooner but it was the stream delay."

I looked towards my chat, everyone was just spamming 'Sadge' and crying for me. "Dream, I just don't think I'm built like you."

"Well that's been obvious since the start."

"Dream, I'm gonna hang up on you and go practice my boxing skills." I threw some fake punches towards the camera, and then immediately hung up before he could respond.

authors note //

date posted: october 20, 2020
word count: 1050

i feel like i wrote dream pretty well, hes just kinda out of 'character' bc i doubt he would ever 'bully' a creator like this (that he doesnt know v well)

ps i hope the bttv emotes arent too annoying if you dont know them,, its just like,, how twitch is