fundy - fly

gender neutral
dating
plot: fundy and you have a ldr but you go and visit him !!
warnings: swearing

"Can you stream with me today? I'm thinking— among us?" Fundy and I were talking on discord.

"Uhh, " I looked at the clock. "I think I'm busy."

"What do you mean? You are not busy."

"Yep! I'm busy."

"If you don't wanna play with me just say that." Even though I couldn't see him, he was probably rolling his eyes.

"Awe babes. I just don't wanna play with you." I quickly hung up and then texted him a '/j' as I laughed.

I ordered an Uber and grabbed my bags as I headed to the airport. And after going through airport security and the long trip on the plane, I finally arrived in the Netherlands.

'What are you doing?' I texted to him, hoping that he hadn't gone live yet. After he didn't respond for a few minutes, I opened up the twitch app and saw that he was floating around as a little ghost in Among Us.

I knocked on the door of his apartment and listened as he told stream that he had to mute for a second.

He opened the door, "No fucking way."

"Yes fucking way." I tackled him into a hug.

"I'm streaming right now, " He looked behind him, to the door which I'm guessing lead into his streaming room.

"I can just watch! I'll be super quiet."

"Okay." He grabbed onto my hand and dragged me into the room, "Sit here."

I opened the stream on my phone so I could read chat, and I tried to keep my laughs as soft as possible. I think a few people might have recognized my laugh. A few people donated and asked if I was with Fundy, which of course he denied.

"Do you guys honestly think that Y/N would come here and then I would make them sit and watch me stream for an hour?"

I laughed as the chat filled up with people saying yes. I opened up Twitter and tweeted out 'someone please tell the furry to stop streaming.'

The next few donations were people telling him to stop streaming and of course calling him a furry. "Fine! You want me to end stream, I'll end the stream! Let's raid—"

I popped into the view of the camera, "You should raid Connor, he's on the SMP."

I smiled down at him, knowing that twitter would be going crazy tonight. We weren't officially out with our relationship, so there would be a lot of speculation about what was going on.

"Okay. Thanks everyone!" He quickly ended the stream and then turned to me. "Ahh what was that?"

"Uh, sorry was that okay?"

"Sure, sure." He rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, it was funny." We both laughed, knowing that the stans were probably freaking out right now. I sat on his lap, pretending to be mad "Can we finally kiss now?"

authors note //
wordcount: 450
date posted: december 8, 2020

fundy is the skinny gamer boy to my big titty goth girl