Beergirl and Curiosity 3

Kiyo POV

Kiyo Today is Friday and with that the last day of the first week of school

The lessons were easy? no I guess boring would be better since I already learned this in That place but at least it's a bit better since now I can see how a normal highschooler would act but it's not something I expected since most of my classmates are either not paying attention or just pretending to care well there's my neightbor Horikita and a few others but that doesn't change the fact that this class is *Sound that points that its lunch time* hmm well I guess it time to go eat since I asked Kamuro to join me yesterday

Sae-sensei: Well I guess thats it for now you're free for the next 30 min *leaves*

Kiyo was getting up from his seat when Horikita decided to speak*

Horikita: The teachers here are a joke they don't even care that the students are talking to eachother 

Kiyo: Who knows *he didn't care much of what Horikita said since he already had plans*

Horikita didn't like his answer and just stared at Kiyo leaving the classroom*

When he  left the classroom someone called out to him from behind*

???: Excuse me You're Ayanokouji-kun right?

Kiyo: Hm? yes and if I remember right you're Kushida right?

Kushida: Yes thank you very much for remembering and I wanted to ask you if you're close to Horikit-

Kiyo: No  I'm not and excuse me but I need to go -

Kushida: wait please you know Horikita only talks to you in class and I'm getting worried about her so I was hoping if you could help me get along with her *she asks while picking Kiyo's right hand with both of her hands and looking at him with puppy eyes*

Kiyo: As I already said I'm not close with her and - *before Kiyo could finish someone interrupted them*  (a smug loli appeared *pokemon music starts*)

Arisu: Well this is interesting  don't you think so Kamuro-san 

Kamuro shows a disgusted look to both Kiyo and Kushida*

Kushida: Umm hello there can I hel- 

Arisu: Ayanokouji-kun how long are you gonna stay there you were the one to invite us to eat remember?

Kiyo: I know sorry for making you wait and I apologize Kushida but I already have plans *he says the last part while freeing himself*

Kushida: ahh no I'm sorry I didn't know you had plans sorry to keep your friends waiting *she apologized with a bitter smile bu inside she was cursing them like crazy since most of their classmates saw what happened*

When Kiyo Kamuro and Arisu were walking together Kiyo started to speak*

Kiyo: Thanks for the help I escaped something troublesome 

Arisu; FuFu no problem but I think you've became the enemy of most boys in your class FuFu

Kamuro: Hm? What are you talking about?

Arisu: That was Kushida the so called angel of class D but she's just another snake don't you agree Ayanokouji-kun?

Kiyo: Perhaps and one thing how come you're joining me and kamuro?

Kamuro: She said she wanted to eat together when I tried to leave the classroom  *she says with an annoyed expression at Arisu*

Kiyo: I see

Kamuro: Hey what did that girl want form you?

Kiyo: Hm? she thought I was friends with Horikita a girl that sits next to me and it's a bit rude to everyone

Arisu: FuFu but aren't you also rude speaking like that?

Kiyo: Perhaps 

They continued to walk in silence and arrived at the cafeteria where Kamuro and Arisu bought a some what expensive meal while Kiyo just something cheap after that they found a table and they started a small talk*

Kamuro: You know you can get something more expensive right? 

Kiyo: Yes but I would like to save some points since we don't know what might happen next month

Arisu: FuFu seems like you're not an idiot

Kamuro: What are you talking about?

Arisu: Look around a lot of senpais from class D and C are just buying free or cheap meals why do you think so?

Kamuro: Because they don't have eno- ohh

Arisu: anyway Ayanokouji-kun what about your classmates? *she asks with a smile*

Kiyo: You're asking me if I told them about the points difference?

Arisu just nods and kamuro pays attention to their talk*

Kiyo: Why should I? even if they fail I have nothing to do with it

Kamuro looks surprised at what he said and Arisu starts laughing*

Before they could continue their talk about the points an announced was made*

Speaker: Attention all first years today you can start joining a club of your choice if you're interested go to the Gymnasium at 3:30 thank you very much*

Arisu: Are you 2 interested in joining a club?

Kiyo: I'm not sure since I was always part of the go-home club what about you kamuro?

Kamuro: Hm? I think I'll join the Art club 

They both turn to look at Arisu: Hmm no I have no interested in joining some childish activity 

Then someone called out from behind them*

???: Oi princess who is this guy?

A guy with blonde hair says while pointing at Kiyo*

Arisu: Him? someone who's quite interesting 

??: I see hey there I'm Hashimoto form class A what about you?

Kiyo: I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka form class D

Hashimoto: Ehh oi princess what are you and kamuro doing with a defective?

When he said that Kamuro looks at him annoyed and Arisu shows a bitter smile*

Kamuro: and who do you th- 

Arisu: FuFuFu defective you say he's quite something didn't you hear me when I said he's interesting?

Hashimoto: Ahh I see I apologize

Kiyo: I don't care don't worry

After that they finished eating and started to go to class*

During their walk Kiyo was talking to kamuro

Kiyo: kamuro you said you want to join the Art club right?

Kamuro: Hm? yes, do you want to join?

Kiyo: While I still want to have a normal student life I'm still curious about club so is it fine if I come with you to watch?

Kamuro: I don't mind I guess *Arisu starts to laugh a bit when she hears Kiyo wanted to have a normal life*

Arisu: FuFu 

Hashimoto: What's the matter princess?

Arisu: Nothing anyway it seems we arrived at your class Ayanokouji-kun so we'll be going 

Kiyo: Right see ya later

Thanks for reading  also I have a chapter with Kiryuuin but It's only a oneshot since I don't know how to move it's plot further so should I post it?