Beergirl and Curiosity 8

It wasn't even 2 hours since the test started yet Kiyo was already done and waiting, when his classmates noticed this they thought he was crazy and that he will be expelled*

After the test was done and the papers collected, Sae looked at Kiyo's papers where she couldn't hide her surprise that switched to anger*

Hirata wanted to ask whats wrong but Sae just left the room with the paper*

Almost everyone gathered at his desk and started to ask questions or just called him insane or even stupid*

Horikita: Are you going to answer our questions already? *she was mad since Kiyo ignored all of them and looked at his phone*

Kiyo: Hm? why should I?

Shinohara: Well you're getting expelled at least answer

Chiaki: Um? Horikita can I ask you how hard was your version?

Horikita: Hm? very hard I'm not sure I can get even 90 on it *They were shocked when they heard this* and I'm curious what score do you think you will get?

Kiyo: Hm? 99 

Most started to call him crazy and other names even Horikita was about to complain but the door opened revealing 3 class A students*

Arisu: Hello Ayanokouji, what scores did you aim for?

Kiyo: Hello Sakayanagi and I'll get 99 on the line  *he said getting up from his seat, most defectives couldn't believe what's happening*

Hashimoto: Man you sure sound confident 

Kamuro:  That would be impressive and what do you plan to do now?

Kiyo: Well since tomorrow the scores will be revealed I'm just planning to skip the rest of the day 

Arisu: Fufu well since you will be class A tomorrow it's only fair to enjoy yourself today but do you want to join us for lunch?

Kiyo: Sure 

Yukimura: Wait a moment what the fuck do you mean he will be class A?

Def: See I told you he's betraying our class

Def 2: I hope he's expell-

Arisu: Fufu defectives like you are really blind Don't you 2 agree? 

Hashimoto: You're right princess those trash can only understand once they see the scores 

Kamuro: For once I agree with you anyway can we just go?

Horikita: Wait dammit don't you dare think you can get a higher score than me 

*But they just ignored her and left for the cafeteria*

When they got something to eat and sit down, Arisu started to speak*

Arisu: Well since there's no more defectives here I would like to apologize Ayanokouji-kun 

Kiyo: What are you talking about? *Kamuro had a worried expression while Hashimoto thought she was going to betray him*

Arisu: I wasn't able to get full marks so you will have to switch with Katsuragi by yourself and by doing that some of his current supporters might hate you for that  *she lowered her head a bit, both Kamuro and Hashimoto were surprised seeing this*

Kiyo: Don't worry about it I don't care about that 

Arisu: I understand 

*They continue to eat and once the 3 were ready to go back to their class  Kamuro asked*