Epilogue

~ Mujhe samjhaya na kro ke ab tou ho chuki mujh ko

   Mohabbat mashwara hoti tou tum se pooch kr krte

The sun shone brightly as the house bustled with the excitement of a wedding

The sun shone brightly as the house bustled with the excitement of a wedding. The decorators ran back and forth as they prepared the garden for a Nikah ceremony. Pink roses and white curtains were spread around the stage which was set up in the garden. Chairs and round tables were being set with flower bouquets and white sheets. Lights were being hung on the balcony and the backyard was being prepared for a bonfire in the evening. Everything was being staged perfectly as it was the Nikah ceremony of the daughter of the house, Hoor.

Hoor's aunt has sent a proposal for her and asked for her hand in marriage for her son. It was the same aunt with whom Hoor had stayed during her visit abroad and Hashim had fallen head over heels for Hoor during her stay. Hashim was a cardiac surgeon in a well-known hospital of London. He had approached Hoor when she was in London and she took some time to take the decision and returned to Pakistan but so much happened during her visit, she forgot about it.

Hashim thought of her answer as "no" and was heart-broken. He tried to get over her but couldn't imagine Hoor with someone else. He immediately asked his mother to ask for Hoor's hand in marriage before losing her due to any bad decision.

The proposal was presented and Hoor's parents were quite satisfied with it. Everyone was consulted and finally Hoor was asked. Hoor was surprised at the proposal but said "yes" as she was going to say before. Surely Hoor's mind was jumbled with all kinds of thoughts when she went to London and could not think anything straight due to Saahir's situation but when Hashim proposed to her she had started thinking about him. She liked his affectionate nature and the way he was passionate about everything he did. Hoor admired his personality and was planning on accepting his proposal but forgot about it. But now was her chance on getting the loving soul mate she wanted and she couldn't say no to this.

So, the marriage was arranged and toady was Hoor's nikah and a reception would be held tomorrow. Hashim had come and was staying at his family home. He met the family but he was not allowed to see Hoor as Shaan and Mahrukh teased him and kept a look on him all the time. He only sulked but today no one could stop him.

*************************************

On the other hand, Fiza's house was also buzzed up as Mahrukh was getting a hard time from her husband. She was getting late and wanted to reach to her house soon so that she could help Hoor if she needed anything. Hoor was getting ready at home by a beautician so there were no worries to going back and forth to a parlor but still Mahrukh was anxious about getting everything perfect.

"Saahir, please get up now or I will leave you right here and go there myself." Mahrukh said frustrated as she pulled the blanket from his face but he didn't budge and simply turned to his side.