7

~ Roz o shab yun naa aziat mein guzare hote
Chaen aa jata agar khel k haaray hote

Khud se fursat hi mayasar nhi aayi werna
Hum kisi aur ke hote tou tumhare hote

Khud se fursat hi mayasar nhi aayi wernaHum kisi aur ke hote tou tumhare hote

Daneen x Samraan

Daneen rushed outside as she saw Samraan shouting at an older man. The man looked like an older version of Samraan with gray hair but same sharp features. The only thing different was his posture. The man's shoulders were slumped down as he stood in front of Samraan listening to his abuse.

"Why did you come here after what you have done to my mother was it not enough for you. You killed her emotionally and physically and now you are here trying to ruin our peace. For God's sake leave us alone."
He was shouting loudly making the veins in his forehead pop out.

Daneen put her hand on his arm trying to calm him down. He looked at her with his red eyes and sighing loudly went inside.

Daneen looked at her retreating back as she moved her attention towards the elder man.

"Salam uncle. I am sorry for the way he was treating you. I believe he didn't mean what he said. But this is not the right time to meet him. He may something that he regrets later so please understand."

Daneen said politely.

Samraan's father patted her head and smiled.

"No need to be sorry beta, I deserved whatever is happening with me. You must be Daneen. I heard he got married and he us lucky to be married to a pure soul like you. Just take care of him. I have broken him enough already."

He seemed guilty as he gave a broken smile and sat in his car, disappearing from Daneen's sight. Daneen frowned as she tried to wrap her head around the situation. She went inside and searched for Samraan. She asked the maid who gestured towards the room upstairs which was generally locked.

She climbed up the stairs. It was eerily silent there. She opened the door as it creaked. There sat Samraan, with his back to the bed as he stared at a photo frame. Daneen quietly looked at him, coming forward as she sat with him placing her hand on his shoulder.

He looked at Daneen. Daneen could see the unshed tears in his eyes. His pain stung her heart as she hugged him tightly. He was shocked at his place as no one had dared to comfort him since his mother died. He would usually dwell in the darkness of his past and then life would move on. All the emotions stuck inside his chest finally came out as he burst into tears.

He hugged her like his life depend on it and gave away all his pain through his eyes. Daneen rubbed his back and ran her fingers through his hair shushing him as he cried. After all he poured out all his frustrations, he moved back. He looked down at the photo as he wiped his tears with the back of his hand like a child.

She still looked at him not having the courage to ask. Few minutes passed as Samraan stated in a low voice,

"I was 8 when I first saw my father hitting my mother. She was crying to stop him but he didn't stop and what was her mistake? Just that she hadn't come in front of his guests. I saw her cry at nights after that and to the world she was the most lucky woman married to the great Ghazi Khan."

Samraan snickered sarcastically.

"For me she would put on a smile and the joy filled my whole world. My father was never there for us. He didn't even want to marry im the first place but my grandmother forced him to do so and later on I was born to fulfill our family's traditions. She died seeing my mother's suffering from my father's end but never spoke for it. I was 15 when one night father came home and started shouting at my mother. He made her feel guilty for every bad thing in the world and my mother didn't even dare to deny. She was silent all the time. In fury, he pushed her causing her to fall from the stairs. The last thing I remember of her is the fear in her eyes as she was falling down. I could feel the pain seeing her from the door of my room. That was the day I lost all respect for that man."

He angrily said.

"And the worst part is that my mother was carrying my sister when she died. I lost everything that night. How can I forgive that man so easily. Should it always take the death of someone to understand how precious that person was to you? Can't it be realized when that person is alive? Why are humans mean enough to not see the love and the worth of family?"

He said.

Daneen couldn't stop herself but cried bitterly on listening to his story. To the world, a person may seem so lucky that he could get anything he wants but reality is bitter enough to shake someone's core.

Samraan hugged her again and said,

"I am sorry for dragging you in this mess. You don't deserve this. You don't deserve me."

Daneen detached herself from him and pulled his face in her hands.

"Let me be the judge of whether I deserve you or not. The things that your father did cannot make me hate you. I can see the timid boy hiding inside you and surely I can bring him in front of anyone." Daneen said smilingly.

"No way." Samraan said horrified.

Daneen chuckled on his expressions. Samraan saw her hearty smile as he looked at the precious girl in his life. The one who will mitigate his pains, the one his mother promised he would get.

He inched closer as Daneen stopped laughing. Daneen gulped as Samraan looked at her lips. Daneen closed her eyes in anticipation as Samraan finally kissed her lovingly on her lips. It was a sweet kiss in which Samraan showed his gratitude for Daneen for being there. They broke apart as Samraan joined their foreheads and Daneen looked down.

"You are the most precious gift of my life." Samraan whispered.

Daneen looked up surprised as no one had loved her like this. This was the love she craved for all this years.

She placed her lips on his as Samraan sat there in shock. Daneen tried pulling away when Samraan pulled her from her waist and kissed her. It was a intense kiss as both of them flowed in the moment.

Samraan kissed her neck as she smiled. She knew she had found her safe haven. He knew he had found the one who was only his.

*****************
A cute chapter for Daneen Samraan fans ❤️❤️

I am extremely sorry for making you guys wait long but I have several other projects running so forgive me 😪

How did you like the chapter? Nect chapter will reveal Zul Aeid's secret 👀

Till then vote, comment and follow.

Stay safe guys ✨