We crave for love- Introduction

"When was the first time you felt your love for me?"

She said as she caressed his beard. He plopped on his elbow and acted as if he was thinking.

"I strongly object your statement. Who said I love you?" He said with mischeif glinting in his eyes.

She gasped and slapped his cheek playfully. He glared and the next second she was under him as she gasped and he smirked.

"Now tell me what did you do right now?"

"Please I was just kidding you know."
She said nervously.

He chuckled at her antiques and then said softly,

"I fell in love the first time I saw these pretty brown pools. It was as if I had drowned in them. Nothing mattered to me anymore. You are my sanity, my love. After my parents, The one I truly respect is you. I trust you with all my heart and will love you till I die."

He caressed her cheek as her eyes brimmed with tears.

Next thing he knew, she was kissing him passionately pouring out all her feelings. He was stunned for a minute at her bold act but kissed her back. She moaned as he nibbled on her lips. When they were breathless, he left feathery kisses on her shoulder and neck. They forgot everything around them as they drove to ecstacy with their minds only drowning with passion and the need for each other. It was as if they had found their own world.

**********

Guess who is going to start a new story? Me 😂. But I will mainly focus on my other book so slow updates for it guys. Till then take care ✨