3

~ Hairaan hun aik bhi gawahi nhi mili

 Werna aik hujoom mein maraa gya tha mein

Life was the same for both Daneen and Samraan. He would leave early in the morning and come late at night. Daneen got up before him and avoided him completely. She would sleep on the farthest side of the bed. When Samraan would come, he would see her trying to get away from her and would smile on her tactics. The poor girl didn't know that if Samraan wanted than no one can stop him.

It was just another day when Daneen was in the garden at the back of the house, waiting for Samraan to get done with his breakfast and go to his work. She was humming a song under her breath as she smelled the fresh flower fragrance on the air. As she sat on the swing, closing her eyes to calm down her senses, her breath hitched. She felt as if her whole body froze. Hot breath tickled her ear as a hand came and rested on her neck.

"Why are you running away from the devil himself?" Samraan whispered in her ear.

Daneen quickly got up as he felt his hold loosened. Samraan laughed heartily as he looked at her cute expressions. Daneen was standing trying to get her breaths steady when she heard his laugh. She opened her eyes seeing him so carefree. She had seen him on tv and in campaigns looking all tensed up, giving away nothing about his own self from his expressions. For a moment, a small smile came on her lips seeing him so carefree but it vanished as she saw him staring at her.

"What are you doing here when you should be waiting for me at the table with delicious breakfast made from your beautiful hands." Samraan said as he came forward and smirked.

"Breakfast, my foot. I will not make anything for you even if you are the last man on this planet." Daneen huffed and crossed her arms.

"Don't say those things which you can't fulfill. I promise you will feed me food with these hands and that day is not far."

Samraan placed her hands in his and kissed them. Daneen was becoming redder by the minute and one couldn't decipher if it was because of anger or shyness.

Daneen jerked her hands and stepped back.

"Come to the point. Why are you here?" She said blankly staring at the ground.

Samraan sighed and straightened himself.

"I have a gathering arranged by a member of my party. I got the invitation to come with my family. So get ready tonight."

"And what if I say no?"

"Then get ready to see your father's reputation getting destroyed and believe me it won't leave your mother happy either." Samraan said sternly and went away.