Indescribable yearning for HER

I have no desire to objectify her. I have no desire to tangle her being in chains , to drain her from everything that she could be. It is the natural instinct of this species , to love and be loved in return. It is about resting my forehead against her own , about the steady linger of our gazes that overflows with affection.

It is about the feel of her skin , knowing that it is nothing but flesh that houses the soul that is within. Our lips intertwined  , her breath inhaled by the intake of my own as we share the tastes of tongues ,as we indulge into this need that slowly plants a seed. What i want is not about imprisonment , it is about the yearning for her 'need' for me to be stronger than everything she thought she would want to be.

It is about holding her close , feeling her teardrops beneath my fingertips wiping her trauma from the surface of her face , erasing every trace of pain. I want her to suffocate without my love , I want to be selfish and greedy for everything that she is. I want to have her , I want to have her just as much as she would have me. I want to write her poems , I want them to make stars glow inside her eyes as I tell her things that could never be lies.

It is about the intimacy of having her as my own. A moment of collision , a split second where her world wildly crashes into my own and fits like puzzle pieces to build her and I a home. It is about this restlessness that I feel , as if in another lifetime I had left a half of a soul that should make a whole out of my own. It is about this desire to have a love that makes clocks all around the world turn.

                            -Liyah Smith