Not a good day

3rd P.O.V

Diego was running on top of the mountain to the see the view as he was running memories were running in his head.

Flashback

"Hey kitty."

"Yeah softie?"

"Do you remember when I told you my feelings to you on the mountain?"

"Yeah I do."

"Do you want to go back to see the view?"

"I would love to with my handsome saber."

Then the couple ascended to the mountain. They were looking at the view of nature.

Shira spoke as she had her head on Diego's shoulder, "I love it plus being with you."

"Same. I don't know how it would be without you. I love you Shira."

"I love you too Diego."

End of flashback

Diego reached on top of the mountain. Tears began to flow on his face.

Diego spoke, "I miss you Shira. I don't know how to live without you."

As Diego was remembering the good times with his girlfriend. Then Diego decided to give a roar. Then the ground began to shake.

Diego chuckled and spoke, "Yeah you don't scare me mother nature. There is nothing you can throw that I can handle."

Suddenly a log was going straight to him. Diego tried to get away but it was useless with a group of sloths.

Flashback

Diego and Shira were on the large hill then they found a large trunk. Shira began to think something fun.

Shira spoke, "Softie get on the trunk."

"Okay? Why?"

Shira smirked and responded, "You'll see."

Diego got on the trunk then Shira climbed and pushed the pushed the trunk using her back legs. Then the trunk began to go move down hill.

Diego was scared at first then he started feel the fun going down. After the ride Diego tackled Shira.

Diego had an angry face then he smiled, "You know I hate going on high speed."

"Aww I know you had fun."

Then Diego pressed his against hers.

End of flashback

After the log Diego saw the log was going straight for Peaches and Alexander the human. Diego jumped to a tree. The sloths went flying to Manny.

Diego went to the smelly sloth and spoke, "That was fun. Who I should eat first?"

(Pass scene to the separation.)

The ground began to rumble and shake. Then the crack opened. Separating the herd. As Alexander hit his spear on ice. Then everything happened. The gang is now in the ocean.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I tried my best. See you all next time! Vote or put comments if you want more. Go fast cheetah!