Date

Diego P.O.V

I was hanging out with Shira. I wanted to do something special for Shira. I know Shira and been together for a while.

After all we went through we are back together. Then Shira started to be all lovely dubby.

One day I was hanging out with the boys. Shira was hanging out with the girls like girl talk. As I was talking to the boys. The girls passed us then Shira looks at me and started to give me the look. Etc. (If you get it what I mean. Which I won't go in details. )

I was amazed how Shira body with that composure as she was walking. Then suddenly I wacked by Manny's trunk.

"Ow!"

Manny spoke, "What you were looking at? I was trying to talk to you, but you weren't listening."

I spoke, "Uh nothing I just got distracted by something."

"So what you were distracted?"

"Is classified."

"There should be a reason because you seem drooling a bit something attractive."

I began to look up to the sky to save my pride.

I spoke, "Well maybe I was thinking about food that I ate before."

"Oh, that's reasonable. As I was saying..."

I looked back to my friends then Shira comes behind them started moving her body like she was vibing on a music. Shira was really getting my attention.

Then I get wacked again by Manny.

"Ow!"

Manny spoke, "Diego you are not paying attention what I'm saying."

Then they turned around and sees Shira walking to a pond. But seems I was looking at something else.

They started to look at me suspiciously. I just walked away from them not wanting to tell them.

Then I went to a bar where they served drinks and music. I didn't understand why Shira was getting my attention or she was messing me around for fun.

As I drinking looking at the dance. I began to wonder how it would feel dancing with Shira especially at night.

I went out to relax for the day. Then I took a quick nap. When I woke up it was night time. Probably I was slept for hours. I went back to the bar to get a drink.

As I drinking I felt someone covered my eyes. I knew it have to be a saber.

"Guess who?"

"Well is my lovely kitty who gets my attention easily by her beauty."

"Aw I knew it."

Then Shira let go of me and went next to me. Shira took my drink out of my paws.

Shira spoke, "So what you were thinking softie?"

"Well I was thinking about you kitty."

"Oh same it's a good time to spend time together."

Shira went to the dance floor and look at me. Which I came to dance with her even got better because there was a full moon.

We began to dance with the rhythm of the music. I felt good dancing with her also I was scared to mess up. After a while we got tired. We went to get something to drink.

Shira spoke, "That was fun softie."

I replied, "Yeah, we should do it more often. I was scared to mess up a move."

"Aww softie you danced good than that I imagined."

"We should rest for the night."

We back to the cave. I lied down then Shira came next to me and began to purr.

Shira spoke, "I love you Diego."

"I love you too Shira."

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm actually vibing with this music. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!