Our secret (Part 3)

Diego P.O.V

After we hunted we pretend to fight over the food in front of the everybody. Which they seem very confused.

Then we started tackling each other. Shira would slap me but slightly. Which it didn't hurt which I did the same.

It seems we were taking too far that Manny had to interfere.

Manny spoke, "Break it up!"

We both and we had our ears down.

Manny spoke, "You guys are acting like little children. You guys better apologize to each other."

I was looking at Shira and I was bit growling on purpose. As Shira did the same. We walked away from each other in different direction.

Flashback

I was with Shira happy then we started hunting together. Something went wrong in our hunt. Shira was kicked as I going for the throat of the prey.

As soon I took down the prey. I realized that Shira wasn't with me. I began to drag the prey back. I didn't saw Shira on the way back.

When I returned back to the cave. I saw Shira there laying down.

I spoke worryingly, "Shira are you okay?"

Shira responded with anger, "Does like it?! Why you left me alone in the woods?!"

I back off that Shira is mad at me for the first time.

I responded, "Shira I had to take down the prey or we will have nothing to eat."

"You care much more the prey than me?!"

"At least you have something to eat before you start hunting again."

"Get out of my face! And I don't want you sleeping next to me anymore!"

It hurts what Shira said like knife in my heart. I wanted to cry at the moment but I kept my composure. I just simply walked away with my head down.

When night time came everyone was asleep. I knew that Shira doesn't want me sleep next to her.

I found a place to sleep in the entrance. I lay down and began to close my eyes. After a while I couldn't sleep. I got up and decided to take a walk.

As I was walking on top of the hill where we started dating. I started to feel sleepy. I got myself comfortable and fell asleep.

Then I heard something woke me up.

"Diego?"

I opened my eyes to see who it was. It was Shira.

"Yeah Shira?"

"I'm sorry I couldn't sleep. After what I done."

"No Shira I should of said sorry because I didn't care about you when you are hurt."

I notice that Shira was limping when she searching for me. I got up to help her back.

Shira asked, "What are you doing softie?"

"I'm going to carry you back."

"I don't know what I'm too heavy for you."

I ignore Shira, I look Shira on my back. I started walking back. Shira wasn't that heavy. Then Shira began to purr on my neck. Which I began to purr.

When we return back I put down Shira carefully. I layed down next to her and fell asleep.

End of flashback

After a while away I heard I was followed. I began to look around but nothing. Suddenly I was tackled it was Shira.

I looked at her eyes. Shira smiled at me.

Shira spoke, "Nice acting softie. Is really fun. Now let get back all happy."

I spoke, "Okay."

Then I pulled Shira for a kiss. Shira started to giggle. We return back all happy which the herd was extremely confused. They have no idea what is going on.

Manny spoke, "Can you tell us what is going."

I nodded at Shira and I spoke, "Well we pretend to be friendly and angry at each other. In reality we are actually dating. We knew each other since the beginning."

Everyone was mouth dropped what I said to them.

Then Ellie spoke, "Aww good for you, but don't play with us again."

"Okay."

Everyone was asking us how we started dating. We began to explain to them.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!