I love you

Diego P.O.V

A few days has passed. I was trying to get closer to Shira. I knew her wounds would need to heal. Most of the time I leave her alone. I don't want to be a problem for her life instead be part of her life.

Whenever I try to explain to her, Shira take things the opposite way. Which it hurts me when Shira doesn't understand me. Shira sometimes plays the victim and I the guilty.

I normally go to the top of mountain and look at the view. Despite I'm alone I feel peace.

Flashback

Shira and I grew together, get in trouble. I take the blame for Shira. After the punishment Shira comes to me.

Shira spoke, "I'm sorry Diego that you took the blame."

I responded, "At least I take care about you kitty."

"Aww softie you really do."

We started walking together in our territory. Shira would tackle me first. Shira would giggle.

After some time I started to develop feelings for Shira. Everytime I'm close with Shira I wanted tell her how I feel about her.

I don't know if Shira feels the same way as I do. What if she only sees me as a friend? It could ruin our friendship.

We were playing together on top of the hill. Then Shira tackled me but we started rolling down hill. I started to cover her so she won't get hit.

I took most of the hits for Shira. Then finally we stopped rolling. Shira was on top of me, and our noses were to touching.

I saw that Shira started blushing. I just smiled.

Shira spoke, "You really took those hits for me softie."

I responded, "Yeah because I care about you."

"Diego?"

"Yeah Shira?"

"I don't know how to tell you..."

I blurted out, "I love you Shira."

Shira's eyes widened and I thought it just ruined our friendship. Before I get up and run away. Shira hold me firmly down on the ground.

Then I just looked away from Shira feeling bad. Then Shira moved my face to her using her paw.

Shira was blushing and spoke, "I feel the same way as you do. I wanted to be with you since I saw you the first time."

Then Shira placed her lips on mine. It was my first kiss and was hers too. I melted into the kiss. After the kiss Shira placed her head on my chest and began purring.

Shira spoke, "I love you Diego."

"I love you too Shira. I always will."

End of flashback

As I looking then I felt someone tackled me. I got to aggressive mode. Then it was Shira.

I got off Shira and looked away.

Shira spoke, "Diego?"

"Shira please don't say it if you haven't forgiven me."

I started walking away then Shira stopped me.

Shira started to beg, "Please don't go. I need tell you important."

I sat down and spoke, "Okay what is it?"

"I, I, I love you Diego."

I didn't moved but I was looking at her. I would of hug her and kiss her.

"Diego?"

I spoke as I began to break down, "Shira I'm tired of being the guilty and you playing the victim. I just want to be with you. I want to forget the past, pain, sadness...."

Then Shira hugged me and kisses me. Shira was holding me firmly so I don't go. Then Shira pushes me to the ground. Shira was kissing me for a while.

Shira spoke, "I love you softie. I also want to forget the past. I also forgive you even though it's not your fault."

Then I pulled Shira for a kiss and I spoke, "I love you too kitty."

Out of nowhere Granny came and spoke, "If you guys are going to kiss I'm going to puke."

Then I pulled Shira for a another kiss. Which Granny fainted and rolled down of the mountain.

I spoke, "Well Granny didn't have time to puke."

Shira started giggling and places her head on my chest hearing my heartbeat and started purring.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time. Go fast cheetah!