Arguement

Diego P.O.V

I was relaxing in the cave until I wacked by Shira.

"Ow!"

"Get up Diego!"

I asked annoyed, "What is it Shira?"

"You know what to do?!"

I get up and stretched and spoke, "No why? Give me a reason for disturbing my relaxation."

I looked at Shira and she seems that she is going to kill me.

"You better hang out with your girlfriend instead relaxing! You been like that for couple of days! Also you been hanging out with your friends more latel!"

I spoke, "True but I need some time with friends because there must be balance of time."

"Balance?! I'm your girlfriend first of all and second you must take care of me!.."

Now Shira started to bring excuses that I should be with her. I don't understand girls when it comes in a argument.

"Diego!"

I looked at Shira and now Shira is sentencing my death in worst way as possible. I know I'm going to die. I began to walk away slowly out of cave.

As I was out of the cave.

Shira spoke, "If you walk out of that cave! You are dead saber!"

Etheir way I'm still going to die better take a run for it than die at the moment. I bolted off out of the cave for my life.

I heard Shira yelling at me, "Alright you are dead Diego!"

I knew that Shira is chasing me the tlhing is I'm faster than her. As I was running for my life. I was looking ways to get away from her.

Went to different places trying to get her off my back. After a while of running I didn't saw Shira anywhere.

Then my friends saw me.

Ellie asked, "Diego are you okay? You seem scared."

I responded as I catching my breath, "No I'm not okay. You better help me to hide. Shira is going to kill me when she finds me."

Then I heard Shira yelling, "Diego get back here!"

I looked at my friends then Manny grabbed me and spoke, "Trust me."

Then I get thrown in big puddle of mud. I try to blend in the mud so Shira can't see me or smell me.

Then I saw Shira coming and saw my friends walking away.

Shira spoke, "Have you seen Diego?"

Sid spoke,"No."

Shira looks at the herd and they respond the same thing.

Shira asked, "You sure because I scent his smell from here."

Then Shira began to sniff around then nothing. Shira was confused and began to look around. I notice that Shira saw the puddle of mud. Shira got close to it, I was really hoping she doesn't see me.

Then thankfully Shira didn't saw me. My heart was beating fast. Then Shira walked away.

After a while I got out of the mud. I went to the waterfall to wash off. As I was washing my fur a group of sabers came to me.

One of them spoke, "What are you doing in the water?"

It was a female voice and I responded, "I'm washing off the mud that I got into.

The other saber spoke, "We can help you clean all that mud."

"No thank you. I got it."

In the distance I saw familiar figure then it was Shira still searching me to kill me. I immediately went to the water to hide. As I was running out air Shira was talking to other sabers.

Until I couldn't hold any longer. I quickly got out of the water and run. Luckily Shira wasn't chasing me.

As the night was falling. I returned back to the cave to rest for a moment. Before I could get out Shira was in front of me. Knowing my end will be.

Shira spoke, "Now you are dead."

I yelled, "No!"

Then suddenly I woke up it was all dream. I was dreaming all along. It was middle of the night.

Shira spoke, "Are you okay softie?"

I responded, "I don't know Shira. I had a dream that you were going to kill me. That I should hang out more with you than my friends."

Shira gets up and looks at my eyes and spoke, "Well you have time for everyone. The only thing I'll kill you if you cheat on me."

I had my ears down what Shira can kill me. Then Shira smiles and kisses me.

Shira spoke, "I love you Diego."

"I love you too Shira."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!