lonely

Diego P.O.V

I was waking up in the morning ready to take the ship. First I have to save the hamsters are lock up. Everything is ready then Granny spoke.

"Well we don't have to worry about Shira anymore."

We knew it is going to be bad. We had to hurry before Shira could tell them. I went to free the hamsters. Then they all jumped on me for appreciation.

When Gutt and his crew got tricked. We rapidly trying to get to the ship. But Sid is paralyzed by eating the lotus berries.

We had to run for the ship before it get to the sea. Then we started sliding on Ice. I hit my head on ice.

I got up and started looking for them. Then I heard Manny yelling at me.

"Get on!"

I started running then I was tackled. I looked up who tackled me it was Shira.

I asked, "What are you doing?!"

Shira responded, "You don't understand I don't have a choice. Sometimes I look at you I want to hug you and kiss you. But on the other side I want to kill you."

I spoke, "You don't have to live like this Shira. We take care of each other."

Then Shira eyes softened.

Manny was yelling, "Diego I can't much longer! Diego!"

I got up and I spoke, "Come with us. Come with me. We can have trust again like before."

Then Shira nodded then we started to the ship. Then Shira looks at me and kisses me. I jumped to the ship but I notice that Shira didn't.

I yelled, "What are you doing?!"

Shira yelled back, "I got your back."

Then I saw Shira pushed ice on the ground which Gutt slipped. I looked at Shira hoping she will be okay.

Shira spoke quietly, "I love you, Diego."

After some time night came. I was walking back and forth. I couldn't stop thinking about Shira.

Then I heard my name called, "Diego?"

I looked at Manny and he spoke, "Relax buddy Gutt and his crazy crew are gone. Finally we are going home."

I spoke, "I don't know what to think. I can't eat or sleep. Probably I'm going down with something."

After the joke they made (The part where making a joke of Diego in love.) I began to think am I falling in love again like before? Then I heard something calling my name. In the distance I saw Shira.

(After the scene of siren.)

I was laying down on the ice wondering if Shira is okay. I wanted to be with her. How we enjoyed time together. Shira would pull me for a kiss. We talked about our future. We would play together like we were cubs.

I remembered the day when I saw Shira for the first time.

Flashback 

I was cuddling in mother's chest to keep me warm. Then I started opening my eyes for the first time.

I saw colors, shapes and sizes. Then I began to walk shortly after. After I mastered walking. I was inside of the cave walking back and forth.

Then I saw a group of sabers coming in our home. It seems they were friendly. I saw a saber licking something.

I got close to it. The mother seems fine with me. Then I saw a silver body curled up in a ball.

The cub raises it head and looks at me. It mewing at me. The cub get up and tackle me. Then I realized it was a girl. The mother told me her name is Shira. I  happy to spend time with a friend.

End of flashback

As I remembering the past suddenly I fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Tommorow I have school which today is my last day of my break. I don't know if I'm able post normally. If want more of this flashback please be happy to vote and comment. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!