Our secret (Part 1)

Diego P.O.V

Shira and I were back together. One night Shira and I were looking at the stars.

Shira spoke, "You know we don't told our friends that we are dating."

I spoke, "Yeah but I forgot to tell them. At least Granny knows so she might tell them."

Shira started giggling and spoke, "Well Granny won't be able to remember. Let's play a little fun game." Using her charming voice.

I asked, "What is it?"

"Okay, we don't tell them that we are dating. During the day we pretend that I still don't like you. During the night we can spend time together."

I smirked and I spoke, "Even better let's pretend to friends at the same time."

Shira rolled me on my back. Shira started looking at my eyes.

"Well softie that a good one. It will get them so confused."

I spoke, "You realize that you are not sleeping in the herd's cave. Which it will give away our position."

Shira layed her head on my chest and began purring.

"Nah only for this night."

"Okay."

After some time Shira fell asleep. I was still awake because of her cuteness purring.

Flashback

I was dating Shira. Shira began to be more like in love saber. We were in cave sleeping. I was the first one to close my eyes.

Then I felt someone kissed my forehead. I knew it was Shira.

Shira spoke, "Goodnight softie. I love you."

Then I heard my mom asked, "Who you were talking to Shira someone's name 'softie?'

3rd P.O.V

Shira began to blush and responded, "Uh nothing."

"You sure because I heard very clearly that you said softie."

Shira began to make excuses, "Well I was talking to my imaginary boyfriend."

Diego's mom was very confused what Shira told her. A imaginary boyfriend, but the thing Diego and Shira are very close to each other. Not to mention they are teenagers.

"I mean you have a my son to spend time with."

Shira spoke, "True, but not sure about him."

"Well I thought you had crush on Diego when you were little. Whatever you have a choice to be with."

Then Diego's mom went to sleep and it was same with other sabers. When everyone was asleep. Shira began to wake up Diego.

Diego P.O.V

I felt that someone was touching my face. I opened my eyes it was Shira.

I spoke, "Hey."

Shira spoke, "I need you to come with me."

"Okay."

I began to follow Shira in the woods then we got on top of the hill. I lie down and started looking at the stars. Shira layed next to me. Then Shira pulled me for a kiss.

"I love you softie."

"I love you too kitty."

"I didn't told them that we are dating. I want them to know how long to notice that we are dating."

"Oh, sounds fun. You are the only one for me."

"Same. I would get jealous if you talk to a another saber."

"Goodnight kitty."

"Goodnight softie."

Then we fell asleep under the night of shinning stars.

End of flashback

An hour has passed I was quite getting sleepy.  Shira is the saber of my life. I began to rub back of her eyes. Shira began to snuggle deeper in my chest and began to purr louder. Then I slowly fell asleep feeling her warmth of her body.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. It took me a while to think of something. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!