Tell me why

Diego P.O.V

I wanted to talk to Shira, but Shira doesn't want to talk to me. The only thing I knew that she hates me.

I spoke, "Shira let me talk to you."

Then Shira would growl at me. Which I tried to back off but the ice is getting smaller. Then Sid broke a piece of ice.

Manny spoke, "Ah Sid!"

I spoke, "We'll never come back home with this thing."

Shira looks at me and spoke, "Well you should've thought before breaking our breg. Genius."

"Whip."

"Whiner!"

Then Manny spoke, "Land!"

"Yeah land! Wait what?"

Manny spoke, "Not her. Land! Paddle! Paddle!"

After paddling I was tired I dropped myself to the sand. Alexander was also tired.

Manny spoke, "Now time to build a raft."

I whined, "Manny."

Sid spoke, "Well Shira hates building raft."

We saw that Shira is running away trying to escape.

Manny spoke, "Go get her she can help us get back!"

I got up and I spoke, "Shira!"

I began to chase Shira. Shira began to throw me obstacles. Then I remembered how we were back then

Flashback 3rd P.O.V

Diego and Shira were racing together.

Shira spoke, "Try to get me softie."

Diego began to catch up but Shira would throw him obstacles to slow him down. But Diego was able to catch up to Shira.

Diego tackled Shira to the ground.

Diego spoke, "Ha. I won kitty."

Then Shira pulled Diego for a kiss.

End of flashback

Diego P.O.V

I caught up with Shira when after she climbed a wall of stone. I finally tackled Shira to the ground. I holding her down firmly.

Shira yelled at me, "Let go of me!"

I spoke as I looking in her beautiful eyes, "Where you think you going?"

(Passed the scene of Sid and the hamsters.)

I was walking to Shira's prison. Then Shira growled at me.

I spoke, "Easy there. Water. You need it." As I passed it in her prison. I still care about her.

Shira comes close and looks at her reflection and pushes the water back to me.

Shira spoke, "I don't need anything from you."

It hurts that Shira hates me.

I spoke, "Fine. Die of thirst that would really show me."

Before I could walk away Shira spoke, "Wait. I take it back."

I just smiled then I pushed the water back.

Shira spoke, "Thank you."

"You know make it sound drop dead."

"It's a gift."

I would just scoff. (I'm going to change the scenario.)

Shira spoke, "You are soft for a saber."

I spoke as I got closer to prison, "I'm not soft. I'm a remorseless assassin."

Then Sid placed a coral of necklace on my neck and left.

I got inside the prison knowing I suppose not to.

I asked in sad tone, "Why do you hate me so much?"

Shira looks at me and sees me in pain.

Shira spoke in a anger tone, "You left me there alone to die. Then I was saved by Gutt so I decided to join the crew. I was needed the most but you were never there for me."

Shira began to break down into tears. I wanted to comfort her.

I spoke as tears began to form in my eyes, "I tried to save to you, but I couldn't get to you because the sabers attack us. After the fight I tried to looking for you. I was searching for you the entire day hoping to find you, but nothing. The only it was a pool of blood. I cried for not finding you. I thought I lost you forever."

Then Shira placed her head on my shoulder. Shira began to burst into tears. We were there for a hour.

Shira spoke, "I need time to think about you."

I responded, "Okay tell me when you going to forgive me."

Then I walked away from the prison and I laid down. There is a chance that I can her love back.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!