Chapter 10 - RUN BITCH RUN!

I swear the one time I'm not starting shit, someone else does it for me.

Here I am, getting ready to eat lunch with Uraraka and Iida like a normal boy should for once, when all the sudden, All Might peers from around the corner.

This is already going to be bad.

All Might gives up a bright smile, "Hello! Young Midoriya! I have something to talk about with you!" All the sudden, this man lifts up a meal the size of his palm, "Would you like to eat lunch with me?"

Logically, I ask, "Depends: Do you have food there already?"

Iida obviously doesn't understand me still as he chops the air, "You can't just ask ask, Midoriya-kun!"

All Might just smiles, ignoring the hypercritical boy, "Of course!"

I clap, "I'm in! See ya'll after!" I wave to Uraraka and Iida, ignoring their shocked expressions as All Might takes me to the teacher's lounge. He drags me to a corner away from the teachers where I see a sexy bowl of katsudon for me.

"I love you," I say without hesitation as I sit down.

All Might takes a seat across from me, laughing loudly, "You have some interesting standards, my boy."

"Food is food, and I'm hungry. Also, could you be any more obvious? You don't want people to pick up on our connection unless you're in the mood for a kidnapping," I state before I forget. I start to eat, listening to All Might as he eats his too simplistic of a meal, though I guess that's bound to happen when you're missing a goddamn stomach.

"People are more oblivious than you realize, young Midoriya. Well, the students anyway. Some of the teachers already know that I trained you before this, but that's it. I'm not too worried about them. I appreciate the concern."

I huff, "Couldn't help to be more careful. Anyway, I know you didn't come here to just chat so what's the tea."

All Might clears his throat, "As you are aware, the Sports Festival is coming up. This is the time to make your mark, my boy. This is the time to show who you are!"

"By breaking all my limbs plus my spine and skull?!"

"Yes- I mean, no! That's not what I mean! I rather you avoid injuring yourself all together." However, I get way too excited for what just came out of my mouth.

"Wait, can I use that quirk on my skull?"

"Young Midoriya, I don't think this is something to consider-"

"Or my dick? Oh, oh, or can I use it on my mouth to blow a tornado?!"

"Midoriya! Language!"

I cough, gaining my composer for less then a second, "Oops, I did it again- I played with your heart! Got lost in the game! Ooh, baby baby!" I ended up turning English to saying that.

All Might chuckles aloud, "You seem more hyper than usual!"

"I'm sorry, but that was necessary for my soul. You may continue."

"Yes. What I mean by that is to show who you are as a person. Not with your quirk. Show your smile and what you can provide the next generation!"

I choke, "Sir, you're the same person who told me I couldn't be a hero because I was quirkless. Don't pull that shit out of your ass now, mister!"

All Might sighs, and this is the only time I can get him to sigh: whenever we are having these conversations about quirks, "I know, I know."

"And Endeavor makes it fine in the hero world as an asshole."