Chapter 16 - I Found the REAL Psychopath!

When I turn toward the source of the destruction, I see what looks like a Nomu from the USJ attack crash through a part of the train. The only difference is a different skin tone and multiple eyes. It seems smaller too. Similar enough to make the connection, so I'm sticking with it.

"What is that?!" Gran Torino asks presumably the world.

I turn to him, "That is a Nomu. The shitheads we dealt with at the USJ? That's them. The one we had to deal with had shock absorption, a strength quirk, and other shit as well."

"Good to know! Now stay here!"

Despite Gran Torino hearing about this near invincible bitch, this man still kicks the Nomu with so much force that they crash out of the moving train!

I quickly stand and face the people around me, "Is everybody alright?" Everybody nods, "Good. Now don't do something stupid. Actually, don't follow my example for what I'm about to do. Stay here."

Did you really think I was going to stay in one place with the tea going on around me? That's like leaving a candy bar in front of me an expecting me to leave it! Like, even if it's poisoned, I'm still going to eat it!

The train is stopped, so that's one problem fixed for me.

Using the quirk on my body with the special move Full Cowl, I hope off the train and sneak off from Gran Torino.

Around me, people are running away from a source that I can't really see at the moment. However, I can make a guess that it has something to do with that Nomu. It makes me wonder if there are multiple Nomu here. The Nomu on the train look different from the one at the USJ.

Didn't one of of the League of Villain members say that they were created? How fast can they be created then? It must be at a decent speed if they already have another one.

I got away from most of the civilians and suddenly have to stop when a large bus on its side slides toward me. It stops right in front of me. I look around to see flames, and that this is where the heroes are at.

However, one catches my attention.

"Why did you have to run off now of all times? IIDA!" One random hero says.

Wait, what? Iida just up and left this hero?

.

.

.

IIDA IS BECOMING ME! I'M SO FUCKING PROUD! I'M GONNA GIVE HIM A HUG THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM!

Why is he becoming me, though? Maybe he is finally going through his emo phase since he nearly lost his brother-

Hold up.

Hold my titties.

Iida wouldn't do what I think he is going to do, right? That's too much of me! He's logical!

Right?

For those unaware, back at the Sports Festival, Iida's brother, the hero Ingenium, got paralyzed by the Hero Killer Stain because apparently he's a shit hero.

I'm not going to question that but alright.

Since then, Iida has been fucking depressed, which would make sense. If the two are close, he's probably going through some trauma, and trauma leads people to do stupid things. Just look at me and you have the perfect example of what it would do.

I don't usually keep up with these sorts of cases, but Stain caught my attention because he's going after heroes only. He would kill a couple in a town and move onto the next and so on and so forth. His intentions are unknown, but it's definitely there compared to other psychopaths.