Chapter 20 - Concentration Camp

Today is the day of the camping(suffering) trip, and it is already going terribly wrong.

"Sir, please."

"Problem child, if I let you anywhere near practically half the class, nobody is going to survive this bus ride."

"You're projecting on all the other students, Aizawa."

"It is the truth."

"Then why do Kaminari and Ashido get to sit together?"

"Because they will just watch videos on the internet the whole time. They are easy to satisfy by themselves. Not with you."

"I feel like you are blaming me for everything wrong in this class."

"Stop being dramatic and go where I told you."

"Can I at least sit in the seat beside you rather than sharing a seat with you?"

"You will just try to sneak out."

"The lack of trust in me!"

"Problem child, please."

"Fine, fine."

Yes. I have to share a seat with Aizawa of all people. He advertised this as a fun time, yet he puts me next to the most boring (and painful) person I know. I already knew that the trip was for a bad reason when he said that everyone was going on the trip including the failed ones as they wouldn't gain experience otherwise, but still! At least keep the façade up for a little bit!

I feel like I am being blamed for so many issues that I have no part of.

Anyway, just because I am stuck next to an old man does not mean I am going to let him stop me from having fun! We have the internet, after all!

You want to know what that means? UNO, BITCHES! I convinced most of the class to download it, and that is probably the best way to ruin friendships.

Let's just say I have been practicing for this moment for my entire life.

However, we only get in one game when there is trouble on the arise.

"WHAT THE HELL, DEKU?! WHAT GETS YOU OFF TO BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN BEAT ME?!" Kacchan suddenly yells from the back of the bus. Well, I guess it wouldn't be so suddenly since I just beat all their asses in Uno.

For those curious about how I convinced him to join me, I just riled him up a bit. However, I really need to save my hide right now.

I sit up so that I look over the seat to the back, "It's not my fault that you suck, Kacchan."

Explosions immediately fill the bus, "GET OVER HERE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT-!"

"What is going on?" Oh, bless! The one time that I need the old man, he comes!

"Kacchan's just mad that I beat him in Uno!"

"...are you serious, problem child?"

"As serious as you!"

Aizawa has the nerve to look at me for a solid minute before sighing, "Bakugo, settle down. No more Uno."

"Awe, man!"

Kaminari speaks up from a couple of seats behind me, "If we play without Bakugo, can we continue?"

Aizawa pinches the bridge of his nose, "You have to exclude Midoriya too." HOLD UP, WHAT?!

I spin in my seat to face him, "What did I do?! I was just playing a friendly game of Uno, and Bakugo got pissy! Why can't I play?!"

"You aimed to anger Bakugo. Give me your phone."