Chapter 19 - Let's go to the Mall, Everybody!

"You went too hard on them, Toshinori! Both of the boys had broken bones that I had to heal! You're too reckless, and you need to be careful!"

"I am aware. I'm sorry."

"You better be sorry! You better apologize to Midoriya especially! Bakugo may have taken a few hits, but you did not bother to hold back on Midoriya!"

"I will."

Well, this an interesting way of waking up. I get to wake up to Recovery Girl lecturing Yagi. I'm not going to say that's the best way to wake up, but it isn't the worst, to say the least.

I open my eyes to find myself in the familiar nurse's office.

I don't give Recovery Girl a chance to continue lecturing when I interrupt her, "Hey, Recovery Girl."

All the woman can do is sigh, "I'm not even surprised you woke up at now of all times. How are you feeling, dear?"

"Dead inside."

"You know I do not understand your modern language, boy."

"The pain could be worst, but I am emotionally tired."

"I can't do much about that because I already have you on alot. I could already have you healed by now if you slept like a teenage boy your age should." She is really calling me out. I'm sad.

"You have no proof of that because I haven't been texting you at that time."

"You would be healed by now if you had a normal sleeping schedule. Also, Lunch Rush told us that you're texting him at two in the morning." Snitch. Though, I'm not surprised.

"...touche. However, you can't blame me. I might have a chance in the culinary career- wait, is Kacchan still here?"

"If you mean Bakugo, no. Unlike you, he has a normal sleeping schedule, so he is completely healed and left before school was over."

"But he didn't get beat up as much either."

"That may be true, but a healthy sleeping schedule is still very important. This is especially true for you for how much you get injured."

"It's not like I ask for it."

"I see what you do. Sometimes, you do."

"Rude."

"Unless you want me to block you, I recommend you just listen to me."

"Sad face."

"Toshinori, you deal with him, " Recovery Girl does not hesitate to leave me with the man that I just threatened to spread his secret about mere hours ago.

I decide to take the bull by the horns and just say it, "Sorry for blackmailing you. Especially for something very important."

Yagi coughs up blood, having to pull out a handkerchief, "No, I should be the one apologizing for injuring you so badly! I'm sorry! But, if I may ask, would you have told Bakugo the secret?"

"Of course not! I would have just made him say that I told him."

Yagi nods, "I have to admit that's a smart idea. An odd one, but an interesting one coming from you, young Midoriya."

"I mean, it's between blackmailing you and having all my bones broken. You can't blame me there."

"I do not. It shows your ingenuity. Just be more prepared next time in case it doesn't work. Most villains probably would have killed you to kill the information that you had."

"Understandable. I'm just working with what I got until I get better, sir."

Yagi gives me a genuine smile, "I know, my boy, and I am proud of you for it."