Chapter 17 - Back in Hell!

Internships have officially finished. Besides for witnessing the class president become nearly a murderer and be murdered, it was boring, abusive experience with Gran Torino. However, he actually got me to learn, so I can't say jack shit about that.

Am I still calling Yagi a pussy, though? Absol-fucking-lutely! He taught me jack shit while Gran Torino actually got me to use my quirk without feeling like I am about to fucking die!

Well, physically. We know how I feel mentally and emotionally.

Now, class 1-A and I are back at UA and ready to destroy this place!

"BABE!" "SWEETUMS!" "MY BITCHES!" Kaminari, Ashido, and I scream as soon as I enter the class last out of them, and we hug it out like we all just died and came back to lives.

"I missed y'all! I obtained more trauma!" I complain as I hold them close.

"We missed you too, dear! Do you need another attempt at a therapy session?" Ashido asks as she pats my head.

"Yes, please."

"After school?"

"Please."

"Alright. Kaminari, get the goods."

Kaminari grins as we separate, "Got it, Boo."

Of fucking course, we get interrupted, "Sit down."

Damn, I forgot Aizawa existed. Honestly, I am still trying to decide if he's worst than Gran Torino or not. With a quick moment, I figured out that Aizawa is still worst purely because I'm stuck with him longer. Otherwise, they are even.

I need to pray to somebody because Aizawa already looks ready to kill me. Like, I have done nothing wrong, but alright.

- - -

For once, I am excited for hero class because I'm not going to break my bones!

"Hello, heroes! I welcome you back to UA! Today, we shall see how much you have improved during your internship! I will be hiding somewhere in this field, and you must find me! A group of five will be racing one at a time to see who gets to me first! When you hear the airhorn, go! Now, the first round is between Ashido, Iida, Ojiro, Sero, and Midoriya! Please give me a few minutes to hide!" All Might exclaims.

With that, he hops off to somewhere.

Great! I don't even have to wait long!

We wait at the line and wait.

Then, the airhorn goes off.

"VROOM VROOM, BITCHES!" I scream as I activate full cowling and hop away.

Yes, I am very excited. I FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE IN SOMETHING FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE! Well, more in this goddamn class, but I digress!

I can bounce off of shit! I have speed! I'm finally Lightning McQueen!

However, there's one major downfall with this: I have to focus on the output of the quirk. You see, I can't use 100%. I don't feel like making my entire body explode. Instead, I activate a mere 5%. Any more and my bones go boom boom!

So imagine doing a math problem while running for your life and you have me!

I currently have the league, though I can hear Sero close behind me.

Move move- OW!

.

.

.

I want to cry.

I just ran into a fucking pole. WHY WAS THIS POLE HERE?! THIS IS ILLEGAL!

I can hear every go past me, and it just makes me want to cry more.