Chapter 2 - Idiot and Dumbass

After shocking my mom, Inko Midoriya, about going somewhere in general (let alone so early), I arrive at the Trash Beach at six in the morning.

For anyone curious, the reason I call it the Trash Beach is because it is a beach covered in trash ranging from normal shit to full-blown trucks.

It's horrible, disgusting, and disappointing.

Anyway, I am hoping Yagi did not mean for me to arrive earlier because he only said early in the morning-

"GOOD MORNING, YOUNG MIDORIYA! ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF TRAINING?!" All Might screams as he appears in a hop beside me.

"First off, don't wake up the fucking locals. Two, go back to being Yagi. You don't need to be wasting your time if you're limited as you say you are. Three, yes. What are we doing?"

All Might transforms into Yagi, and I swear it's almost a personality switch because he is more chill, "You'll be cleaning up this beach for training for the next ten months. You should be ready by the time the UA exam is around to obtain my quirk."

"I'm assuming this is training to prepare me for the quirk itself?"

"Yeah. If I were to give it to you right now, your limbs would explode off! You need to build up muscle to prevent this as your a currently a twig."

"How comforting. Why the beach and not a gym?" You can't blame me for the sarcasm.

"Being a hero is not just about saving people; it's about giving back to the community. You will be building muscle while providing citizens a clean environment! It also always disappointed me whenever I look at this beach. It was clean when I was younger, so there are memories connected to it."

"Makes sense. I assume you want me to clean this completely up?"

"Most of it, at least."

"Too bad, I am fucking extra so we are going all the way. Let's get to it!"

"I appreciate the enthusiasm, but you might want to tone down on the language, my boy. It's not very nice to curse."

"You curse in English, don't you?"

"Uh..."

"Yeah, I thought so."

I set to work by getting to the small stuff.

---

Over my time together with All Might/Yagi, I have learned many things.

1) Yagi is a horrible teacher. This man expected me to drag a fridge on the first day when I can barely lift my bookbag without a problem! I'm so glad he chose me because anyone else would be screwed. I work on my own mostly, which he does let me, so bless.

2) Yagi is a dumbass. Okay, that's an extreme statement. He probably is smart on the field. However, in some situations, like when giving me, a fucking sociopath, a quirk, he's mostly impulsive. That actually leads to point 3.

3) Yagi is socially-awkward. I don't know why this came to me as a surprise, but it did. He's fantastic as All Might because he was trained in that but not as a regular citizen. It just shows how much of a living he sacrificed to protect us. (I may or may not have gotten a couple of All Might things because he truly is a genuine hero.) I learned to appreciate him and his work despite the times I want to punch him in the face. It didn't stop me from throwing trash at him at times, though.

4) Yagi needs culture. Don't worry; I got everyone covered there! I've been teaching him all sorts of modern slang! I don't know if he uses it, but at least he knows it. However, it's the best thing ever to see him use it. If I ever see him use it as All Might, I'm going to make a fucking shine with that shit.