Chapter 18 - Midterm Exam

The day before the midterm exams start, while everyone else was freaking out, I took the logical route that could save my life.

I was going to bribe my teachers! Now if it had only fucking worked! And you want to know why?

Aizawa somehow knew that I was going to do this and told all the teachers that I had to take their exam. I could not escape it.

THANKS, MAN!

So learning the ENTIRE Hamilton musical, which I consider one of the hardest due to all the raps. That was an absolute waste of my time! I still have to take the English test.

I had collected all the tea on the hero students and willingly donated it to Midnight only to learn that I just went overboard with my job!

Well, that needed to be done anyway due to our previous deal. I just overboard in hopes for extra credit.

By the time I got to Cementoss with blackmail, I decided to give up on my hopes and dreams. I'm not that much of an asshole.

I was going to skip Aizawa's detention to go to a job interview for Walmart, but before I could walk out, the man snatches me up in his stupid scarf and drags me to the gym.

"Sir, can you please let me go? I have a job interview at Walmart in a half hour," I requested.

The man looked at me like I have lost it, "You should be studying for your exams. Not getting a job, problem child."

"I already know I am going to fail, so I'm making my safety net now before my standards drop further."

"You're being illogical. The time you could have used for studying you used to attempt to bribe the teachers."

"And it could have worked if you did not interfere."

"It was against code."

"It's not against code if you don't get caught."

"But you did."

"Wait, so if you didn't know, I could have done it?"

"If the solution was there, yes."

"What the flip does that mean?"

"It was never there in the first place. I would have checked anyway to make sure you were not doing anything."

"...so mean!"

"Stop wasting time. You're lucky I'm not making you work out today. You're studying."

"What about my job interview?"

"You are not going. If you get expelled over this, I have enough evidence to arrest you."

"WHAT EVIDENCE?!"

"If you say you're going to be a vigilante if you get out, that's plenty, kid."

"...You just want me to die, don't you?"

"I want you to shut up and start studying."

"K."

Since I didn't want to go to jail, I studied every breathing moment. Sleep is irrelevant anyway.

I was determined to not go to jail. And you know what? When I took those damn exams, I'm confident that I didn't fail any of them!

Honestly, the information wasn't that bad. I just had to get my life in order.

At this point, I have taken most of my exams. I have one more, which is the practical exam.

I am just glad I don't have to write anymore.