Chapter 14 - Ship Me Like A Hurricane!

"Due to your internships coming up, all of you will be coming up with your hero names. Since I am no good at this, Midnight will be overseeing the process instead," And just like that, Aizawa goes to his corner and sleeps.

At the same time, the door is kicked open by the dom queen herself, "Hello, everyone!" She approaches the podium, "As Aizawa should have said, today, you will be coming up with your hero names. Your hero names should be you and the persona you want to give off. Even if it is possible to change your name later, it's difficult, so I recommend that you give a name now and sticking to it unless absolutely necessary. Because Midoriya is here, I am obligated to say that it must be appropriate as well. Iida will pass out whiteboards and a marker, and you will put your hero name on it to present it to the class! From there, I will either accept or object it!"

I'M FUCKING OFFENDED! YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD NAMED MYSELF DADDY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! NO OFFENSE, BUT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR OLD WOMEN, ESPECIALLY YOU, MIDNIGHT, CALLING ME THAT!

I huff. Whatever.

Iida soon delivers my supplies for my name delivery.

I have been considering my hero name for a while. The first idea is to do a ripoff of All Might's name because you have no idea how funny it is to see his expression when I do that shit. However, I don't want any relation to him. That's sus. Then, I moved on to ripping off other hero names of the teachers here. I quickly realized that I didn't want to ask permission for that, so I decided against it.

That's how I got my third idea.

I'm not going up there immediately, though. I'm waiting to see if everybody else's then show mine as the grand finale.

Call me self-centered, but we knew that by now.

Ashido breaks me out of my thought, "Alien Queen!"

I clap, "Yes, queen!"

Midnight, however, looks frightened, "No, queen! That name sounds scary! Choose something else!"

Ashido is disappointed as she slumps back into her seta. I can't blame her.

I decided that there is something wrong with Midnight because she disapproved that, yet she approved Aoyama's name: The Shining Hero: Can't Stop Twinkling!

Okay, it was longer, but it's still too long! BITCH, IF I HAVE TO CALL FROM HIM, I HAVE TO SAY 'HEY, CAN'T STOP TWINKLING, GRAB THOSE HOES OVER THERE!'

You know what? Missed opportunity. Aoyama could have called himself The Shining. That's how you get villains to fuck off.

'The Shining is officially in town for up and coming hero work!'

SHIT, I SHOULD NAME MYSELF JASON OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

I mean, I would. However, this name towers in meaning more than calling myself a killer as a joke. Not in a good way, mind you. It just will provide a bigger show for me.

Other names that stand out to me are Uraraka's, Iida's, Todoroki's, and Kacchan's.

Uraraka's name only stands out because I like her probably, but it's super cute. Uravity, a play on her name and her quirk. Fucking adorable.

Iida's is just his name. He looked traumatized the whole experience, and I am assuming it has something to do with his brother being destroyed.

Todoroki's is Shoto, his first name. Does that mean I can call him Shoto or no? I am confusion.

Finally, the best one of all: Kacchan's original name was-

Give me a moment, I'm laughing. It's that dumb.