( lemon) yandere leni loud part 1

Gold titanium of you are reading this 2 things...1 I did not and I repeat not copied you... 2. this was a request made by my friend KalobButrnette2000.

3rd person POV

Y/n was coming up to the louds residents...he was very very nervous about what he was going to do. He was going to confess to leni that he has a crush on her and wants her to be his girlfriend

Y/n POV
I can't believe I'm doing this...maybe I should turn back...NO... I am in love with leni and I am never gonna be with her I'm I just give up...she is the whole package. She is stylish, pretty, a little dumb but the cute type of dumb..." and a yandere!" a guy who looked like this said:

" and a yandere!" a guy who looked like this said:

"What?" I said. " nothing just trying to warm you and other readers" the guy said. " wait what readers?" I replied confused. " sorry gotta go and write more stuff... bye" he said as he swung through the fourth wall and then fixing it. Anyways gotta go and tell leni my feelings to her...and figure out what a yandere is. I go up to Leni's house and knock on the door. Leni is the first to answer the door...

Leni's POV
I wonder who could be at the door...did I order another dress? Or maybe not was a pair of shoes...I check the door and was so shocked to see whi it was...I thought I might have been clyde coming over to see Lincoln but it was my hit crush y/n! And when I answered he said that he had a crush on my and wanted ME to be his girlfriend...I was so happy I almost did a clyde

I greatly accepted and kissed him...I told him that I had a crush on him too.

Time skip to about a month

Still Leni's POV
Me and y/n have been a couple for awhile and lately I've been very horny and around...so much that I want him to just come up to me and just rip my clothes off and do me...i dont even care at this point where we do it or even if its public...i WANT HIM!

Y/n POV
Man leni is so sexy...every night when i get home from Leni's house I masturbate and yell her name in my room...I just wanna bang her right now.

3rd person POV
Leni and y/n were upstairs in Leni's room. No one in the loud house was home which was very rare. Leni had secretly bought a very sexy lingerie for y/n so she could get him in the mood for what they were going to do ( p.s it the lingerie from the picture but Leni's boobs are a bit bigger) " hey y/n...I got a new outfit to try and I want you to tell me if you like it..." leni said seductively. " uh...ok leni...s-sure" y/n said nervously. Leni goes to hide in her closet and takes awhile to get the lingerie on...and while she was doing that y/n was thinking about her with his slightly dirty mind...
----- warning! Lemon! Also it's my first official one so this is for mostly warning you people that it will probably stink real bad-----
Leni came out of the closet in her lingerie and boy once y/n saw it he got a huge erection." Uh..uh...hornyness...reaching critacle overload!" ( that's for those of you who watch highschool dxd) " my my y/n...looks like your friend is happy to see me..." she says as she started to undress y/n. " wh- what are you doing leni...we've only been together for like a month...we shouldn't really be doing this..." y/n says nervously... " I love you..and I am very horny..." she said we she is giving y/n a blow job and a tit job. " come for me daddy...I want for you to come for me... come on my face and tits...". After 5 minutes of doing so y/n finally came, then when he laid down on the bed and leni pounced on y/n and inserted his dick into her pussy and she rode him hard...
Time skip...2 hours later?
"OH MY GOD Y/N YOUR SO BIG...IM CUMMING! " she said as she came. " that...was the best sex I have ever had...also the first time i had sex..." y/n said panting. " same y/n...i hope we are together forever...". " sure leni...your mine and I'm yours...and we'll be together forever..." y/n said happily panting. When leni hears those last words something inside her brain just clicked... the yander has just been unleashed!

TO BE CONTINUED
hey guys hope you liked the first lemon chapter in this book and also the first lemon i have done...hope you guys like it... I think I will continue this until 100 chapters unless there is a part 2 of something I have to do and then I will close this and make a season 2 of this. Bye!