yandere catwoman wife

3rd person POV
Y/n came home from work when suddenly his wife cat woman pounced on him like a cat does to its prey. " honey...i missed you. i want you...i want to bear your children " cat woman said in a horny tone. y/n and cat woman ( or Selina ) have been trying to have kids for awhile. after y/n and catwoman got married and have been together for awhile she wanted to have kids, not only cuz she wanted to be a mom but so he could be with her forever. she was extremly clingy and always tried to go to everywhere with him...even the bathroom.  " how did she become so clingy, i mean we are married and we kinda have to be together but not like this all, the time

*FLASHBACK BEGINS*

3rd person POV
y/n was walking down the street to his crappy apartment. Y/n has been alone for a long time, sure he can get a girl once in awhile but only cuz of his looks...once they see he has no money the just instantly flee from him. They dont even really get time to know him or enjoy being with him. One day he lost his apartment that he took for granted, lost pretty much all his money and was completely alone, so he decided the only way to get out of this crappy life is to make sure he doesn't have a life any more, so he decided that he was going to the top of one of Gotham's buildings and jump on thus committing suicide...little did he know that the same time catwoman was running from the bat ( batman for short ) with her huge diamond. She didn't need the diamond or anything she stole but the thrill of doing so made her addictive to the crime life.

Y/n POV
I was on top of the building looking down at all of Gotham. So...this is what batman feels like when he is up so high...I have to admit... i am pretty scared of height, but that fear will be gone and replaced by happiness once I dies...there is nothing left for me in this world. Little did I know the some one was watching me as I was going to take my life away.

Catwoman POV
I think I lost the bat, now I can finally get this diamond home. Wait...what was that? Sounded like someone is here on the roof with me... it couldn't possibly be the bat, he is quiet all the time. I peeked around the corner and what I saw was a little shocking. 1 there was a pretty cute guy on the roof...way cuter than batman. 2. I saw him about to jump off the roof, what was wrong with this guy? Is he trying to commit suicide? Who or what could have made this guy wanna just end his life? Just as I was about to walk up to the guy he jumped off, I had to do something quick.

3rd person POV
As y/n jumped off the building, he felt something wrap around his waist and pulled him to the building. And there stood catwoman...she was the most beautiful woman y/n had ever seen.

To be continued

Sorry people but this story was kinda hard to do and things were really progressing slowly so I decided to make this a parter... sorry Kalob