yandere catwoman wife 2

3rd person POV

Y/n was pulled back by catwoman's whip and was sitting at her feet. Y/n was shocked to see her...not only was she the most beautiful woman he had ever seen but she was in a really sexy outfit. " my my... who have we here. " What kind if handsome man like you would want to jump off a building and kill yourself? " she asked me seductively. " i... i... my last girlfriend dumped me for another guy who was richer than me... " I said sobbing. " oh my... how many girlfriends have you had? " she asked a little jealous and angered. " 4..." I said. " I see and I assume they all left cuz of money... those sluts...how about I be your girlfriend...you seem like a nice and handsome guy... " she said while hugging me. From that day me and catwoman have been and dates and have hung out together. On my way to one of our dates I got ganged up by a group of girls.

Leader: well well well...look what we have hear... * looks at me and my entire body * we got a sexy guy for us to fuck today...

Goon 1: can I go first boss!

Goon 2: no I want to go first!

Leader: no! I get him first and you can have what's left...

Me: wait what?

Catwoman was wondering where I was and climbed up a building and search the area to see where i was. When the girls were about to strip me catwoman jumped out on to them and sliced their heads off with her claws. " no one...touches MY man...you okay y/n ? " she asked angrily. " y-y-yes... " I said scared. " let's just skip the whole date and just go to your place..." she said seductively. " sure.. " i said knowing where this was going...

----- flash back ends -----

And here we are right now. Whenever a girl tried coming close to me besides my family see would kill them so they couldn't have me.

Catwoman: darling... I'm so fucking horny! I want you!

Me: ah shit...not again

The end...

P.asorry if these seem so short but I'm working on other stories and stuff... if it seems short to you then dont worry... I will make a catwoman x male reader short chapter and It might be short but i will make it as best as i can. Just be patient and wait.