( lemon) female aliens

This was a request made by madpro23

3rd person POV
Y/n was walking down the street on his way to school...just an average day for him...but today was going to be a not so average day cuz something was watching him...make that 2 somethings. Astrea and Aurora were up in their space ship studying humans and their humans lives and they stumbled into an interesting human...y/n

Astrea POV
Hmm...this human life form is very peculiar. Their is something about his looks that makes me feel something strange...as if...I want him to be my mate. But if i do i cant have my twin sister have him...we are almost exactly alike. The only difference is that she is okay human lifeforms call...a masochist? Yeah a masochist. And to humans I would be a pervert...whatever that means...

Aurora POV
The human that me and my twin have been studying is " absolutely gorgeous " as a human would say...he is also very nice to other life forms on the planet whether they are humans, plants, or animals... I have to have him and mate with him...but i cant have my sister anyone else have him.

Time skip to the end if the school day

Y/n POV
Man school was rough today...All I want to do is to home...watch tv...and just read my sci fi books.

3rd person POV
As y/n was walking home he heard a sound and then there was a huge shadow above him...he looked up and saw a UFO above him and then the thing beamed him up into the space ship...he was so shocked on what happened he passed out being beamed up

Time skip a couple of hours...
Y/n POV
I woke up after being...beamed...up to a space ship. I thought " were am i, why am I here?" Then I saw them...2 sexy aliens that looked exactly the same. " thanks for the compliment y/n, you are on our spaceship and we are doing a study on lifeforms called humans...dont worry about it...you think toy you will quite enjoy your stay here." 2 voices inside my head said.they told me not to worry but I was very very worried that they might dissect me like in those alien movies. " we are not going to dissect you y/n...we just want to observe some behaviors and activities that you humans like to do. We can also read your mind and send telepathic waves to you so you can understand us" they said. Then the aliens stripped naked in front of me. ( p.s they look exactly like the alien in the like but with the nipples)

3rd person POV
Aurora and Astrea went up to y/n seductively... Aurora smashed her lips up to y/n while her twin Astrea went down and gave him a blow job and at the same time tried to give him a tit job. As Aurora was kissing y/n she moaned and they used their tongues to fight for dominance, then y/n squeezed her boob and won mouth dominance and started to explore her mouth. Meanwhile as Astrea was giving him a tit jobs and a blow job he came all over her, and she licked it off herself...and she loved the taste so much. They both pushed him onto a bed that just appeared out of nowhere with the weird space ship. Astrea slammed her self on y/n's dick and rode him hard while Aurora sat on his face so he could lick her pussy and grow her ass...

Time skip 2 hours later
After a very long time y/n came in the both of them and then came all over the 2 alien girls...the girls were practically drenched in his cum and their stomachs were a little bloated by how much the were filled...
" we love you y/n...we...hope we...can have... a family...together..." they both said in his head in a panting tone... " I...love you...too...I hope...we...stay together...forever..." y/n said panting to the girls...

The end...or is it...
P.s mad pro... I hope this chapter satisfies you. This was kinda bad in my opinion cuz its aliens and stuff so...

Keep those requests coming people! If you want a part 2 then tell me in the comments.