elsa x werewolf reader 🍋

Y/n POV

y/n: Tonight was like every other night... tonight I had to live with this curse and try not to get killed... being a werewolf isnt all its cracked up to be. I thought that it I became a werewolf I would be cool and impress the love of my life...Elsa. but... whenever i try to get close to her... the gaurds would try and kill me. what could i do to bring her to me...

elsa POV

elsa: man... why does that werewolf always come towards me... this is something that...confuses me. this werewolf thing stalks me for awhile and i never get know anything about him because of my gaurds.... you know what! i'm gonna talk to him *leaves her castle and goes through the woods* 

me: *talking to you* hey guys! um... i don't know how to really make this work so i'm just gonna skip to the lemon... if you have a way to make everything fit with the story then tell me in the comments or message me your part *snaps and skips time to the sex/smutt/lemon*

y/n: *walks into elsa's room and smirks*

elsa: hey big boy~ you ready~

y/n: yeah baby~ *goes to her and kisses her*

elsa: mmm~ *kisses back and rubs his dick*

Y/n: mmm~ you want it baby~

Elsa: more than anything~ *sucks his dick*

Y/n: *moans and pants* aroo~

Elsa: *massages his balls* cum on my face~

Y/n: *pulls it out of her mouth*

Elsa: *opens her mouth*

Y/n: *come in her mouth and all over her face* fuck... you sure you haven't done this before~

Elsa: no... this is my first time~ *gets on the get, gets on hee knees and shakes her ass at you/him*

Y/n: mmm~ *gets on her and fucks her ass*

Elsa: fuck daddy~ *tongue out and eyes rolled back*

Y/n: *grabs her cheek and kisses her* *cums in her ass*

Elsa: ngh! Mor-

Y/n: *fucks her pussy* I'm gonna dog pound this wet cunt~

Elsa: so good! I'm gonna cum daddy!

Y/n: let's cum together~ *cums in her*

Elsa: *cums*

Timeskip a few moths...

Elsa: hey y/n~

Y/n: yeah babe?

Elsa: I'm pregnant!

Y/n: *faints from happiness*

Elsa: oh you~ *kisses his forehead*

The end... or is it? You guys tell me if you want a part 2