female teacher 🍋

( note: you are college and you have your own apartment and stuff)

3rd person POV
Y/n was sitting in class waiting for his last period to start and then he can go home and do his thing. As y/n went into his last class of the day he saw that his teacher wasn't there...mr lavin ( the teacher) never misses teaching at all. Then he saw a super hot teacher come in:

( she didn't have the pencil in her mouth though

( she didn't have the pencil in her mouth though...) " hello class...I am your new teacher, ms. ( whatever you want ) and I am your new teacher... i will be teacher your ( whatever subject) class. As ms. T/n was scanning the room to see what kind of kids were in her class, she looked at you and was sorta staring...you thought" why is she staring at me? And why is she so damm hot...

Teacher POV
I was very excited on how this was going to be my first day teacher at college. When she walked into the room and introduced herself, she saw a pretty cute boy in the class... I gotta make him mine

Y/n POV
Man...thay teacher is so damm sexy. " y/n is it? Pay more attention in class and also...what are you staring at..." she said in a slight seductive tone so the other students won't know. But she was right...i wasn't paying attention in class cuz my eyes were glued on her humungous melons...in fact, they are even bigger than watermelons. I just couldn't say anything and kept staring at them and then the teacher said " y/n! That's it! Detention in my class after school! ". I was freaking scared cuz that was my first detention ever...

Teacher POV
I knew y/n liked me cuz he was staring at my tits hardcore...pretty much everyone saw he was. Man...having him fuck me would be great...I'm so alone and I need someone right now

Y/n POV
I was the last one to stay in after class and when the last person left the teacher got up, closed the door and...locked it? Why did she lock the door. " y/n...I know you like me...you have been staring at me and my tits all class... now it's time for your punishment..." she said as she was stripping herself and getting closer to me. Bu the time she was at my desk she was fully naked and I was hard as hell... " let's get these things off you...after all...I can't be the only one to have fun..."

_____ warning...real lemon coming but but it is absolutely horrible..._____

Y/n POV
Ms. T/n git down on her knees and started to suck my dick and giving me a tit job. Man this felt like heaven. " cmon y/n! Cum for me! Pour your hit cum on my face and tits...do it! "... hearing her say this turned me on so much I cam on her face and tits and she just licked it all off as if it were icing on a birthday cake. Ms. T/n pushed me so I could lay on the floor and slammed her pussy onto my cock. She yelped in pain for a quick second and then I felt something...blood? Omg! This is not only my first time but it was also her first time as well...after around t minutes of her laying on me she said " what are you waiting for? Fuck me HARD daddy! I want for you to cut inside me!"

1 hour later of extremely hardcore sex

We finally ran out of energy for fucking and man looking at ms t/n...she looked like she was in heaven with all of my seed on her. I checked my watch and was suprised. " oh shit I'm late for dinner!"..." dont worry y/n...I can take you home and make dinner... and I guess as I drop you off i can meet your parents. Oh boy...wait till my parents hear what I did at school...