female na'vi huntress x reader

SpartanRoyal101

In the heart of the lush Pandorian forest, Y/N an Earthling stranded after the war, wandered aimlessly. He tried to survive off the land he walked apon little some luck to spare as with his survival and combative training he was able to make the most of it and barely scrape by

Y/N: this is bullshit! My squad has left me here to die now that the war is over and now I doubt they'll ever come back

The rustling of the trees filled the air with some ambient noise. But suddenly, there was a different rustling, something that didn't sound right with the natural shaking of the bushes and leaves in the wind

Suddenly a member of the Na'vi tribes found reader. She was tall and beautiful

Y/N's jaw dropped at the sight of her

Y/N's jaw dropped at the sight of her. She was beautiful as the day is young. Suspicion sparked in Neyara's eyes as she confronted this unexpected intruder in her sacred territory. The clash of their worlds seemed inevitable.

A fierce exchange ensued, each showcasing their unique skills – Neyara's agile movements blended with the fluidity of the forest, while Y/N's resourcefulness drew on his Earthly experiences. The clash of their weapons echoed through the dense vegetation, leaves swirling in the aftermath of their confrontation.

As the battle reached its peak, exhaustion settled upon them like a heavy mist. Neyara, recognizing the resilience of this Earthling, paused. Reader, breathing heavily, raised an eyebrow, surprised by the sudden ceasefire. In that moment, a silent understanding passed between them – a shared recognition of strength and determination.

Rather than continuing their duel, Neyara offered a truce. Instead of reporting him to her tribe, Neyara decided to shelter him, concealing his presence.

As days turned to weeks, Neyara and Reader formed an unlikely bond, bridging the gap between their worlds. She taught him the ways of the Na'vi, and he shared stories of Earth. Amid the vibrant bioluminescence of the forest, their connection deepened, evolving into a love that transcended boundaries.

Y/N and Neyara cuddle together in the hut that they had made together and did so while fully naked, Y/N resting his head on her massive breasts

Later the human male and the Na'vi female venture into the vibrant forests of Pandora, illuminated by bioluminescent plants. They walk side by side, exchanging stories and sharing laughter as they immerse themselves in the beauty of their surroundings. They pause to admire the exotic flora and fauna, with the Na'vi female teaching her companion about the interconnectedness of life on Pandora. As they continue their journey, they come across a serene clearing where they sit down to rest. Underneath the shimmering night sky, they engage in heartfelt conversations, learning more about each other's worlds and cultures. Time seems to stand still as they gaze up at the floating mountains, feeling a profound sense of awe and wonder. And in that moment, amidst the magic of Pandora, their bond grows stronger, as they realize the depth of their connection transcends species and worlds.

Sorry bro I lied a little bit. honestly I can't do much more and I give up on this. I'm gonna pass this onto whoever wants to continue this. Whoever wishes to, write what should come after and send me the Google doc and I'll add it onto the chapter for all who wants this to enjoy. Anything from smut to romance

They both stared into each other’s eyes before slowly leaning forward. Once their lips made contact they slowly began kissing each other. Y/n and Neyara began to make out, slowly they started to remove each other's clothes, until they were both completely naked, the human placed his hands on his on Neyara’s breasts and gently squeezed them. The Na’vi woman moans into the human's mouth, her hand slowly reaches down to take a hold of his human cock into her big hands, and this causes him to moan into her mouth in response.

She pulls Y/n's head to her face and gives him a wet kiss with her tongue entering each other's mouth. She pushes her huge breasts against his chest while she moves her hips.

"I'm yours Y/n, we are mates for life."