yandere leni part 2

Time skip to a a few months from part 1

Y/n POV
Man being with Leni was the best thing that has ever happened to me... she has helped me so much with my school...or at least tried to, but that wasn't the point...she was very nice to me and i repayed her with either a small make out session or waiting to get to my house so we can screw around...

At the school

3rd person POV
Y/n was at his locker getting his books so he can go to his next class when Carol pingree ( I dont think she is In the same highschool as leni and lori but just roll with it) came up to him. " h-hey y/n....do you want to come to my party tonight? " she said nervously. " sure...I can go... can I bring leni along too? " y/n asked. " oh...sure...I guess" she said slightly annoyed. " ok...what time does the party start? " 8:00 p.m at my place" she said nervously again. " ok sounds great..."

Time skip to 20 minutes before the party

Y/n POV
" Hey leni..wanna come to a party with me?" I asked her. " sure! Let me just check upstairs for my most cutest out fit!

Time skip to the time of the party

3rd person POV
Y/n arrived at Carol's house and knocked on the door and almost immediately the door opened. " hey y/n! " she said excitedly. " hey leni..." she said in an annoyed and bored look. " hi carol" we both said. We went in Carol's house and saw nobody was there...not even her parents. "

Carol's POV
Yay y/n is here...now that he is here me and my friends can screw with him...only thing stopping us now is her...the dirt bag leni... I gotta find a way to get her out of her for awhile...I know...

3rd person POV
" Hey leni! Can you do us a quick favor for this party? It would be so nice if you did" Carol said eagerly. " sure...can y/n come with me? " but you only need one person to get drinks for the party..." she said annoyed. " oh...ok...fine" lenie said as she left to go get drinks. " great now she's finally gone...GET Y/N!"Carol shouted. " wait what's happening? Why are you guys tackling me? " y/n said confused. " cuz you are going to fuck us whether you like it or not...we all have had out eyes on you for nearly a year and when we saw you and leni together sooo much, we knew that you 2 were together.. so we decided we are going to take you from her and make got ours..." then I got knocked out...

Time skip 1 hour later...
I woke up tied to Carol's bed in my underwear with Carol and her friends looking at me lustfuly... I couldn't believe what was happening...I was going to be raped by some crazy bitches. Carol's friends held me tight and double checked to see if the ropes were tight enough while carol too off my underwear and gave me a blow job and I quickly got hard. As soon as I got hers carol goes and tries to do it with me. Just as carol was about to insert my dock into her pussy...*BANG!* I heard a gunshot and carol had a hole in her head... and I saw leni with an machine gun going like this

Except she didnt say giggity. All of her friends were dead and so was carol. " no one fucks my boyfriend except me " she said. " you ok y/n? " she said as I sat their in shock...she just killed a bunch of people. " let's go home y/n" no one will bother us and you can fuck me all you want...

The end...

Hope this is a good chapter kalob and readers....sorry I couldn't make this a lemon chapter but I did that in the first and I had to do the yandere bit here.