female self x male reader

Note: female version is a yandere, a little masochistic and is a complete pervert around you...on with the story

3rd person POV

Y/n woke up excitedly. It was " bring your son to work "  day. Y/n rushed to the bathroom to get ready. Then y/n recieved a text from his girlfriend maria.

Maria: y/n...I have to tell you something... I'm breaking up with you!

Y/n: what! 😰

Maria: yes. I'm breaking up with you for a real man. I'm dating jack now.

A/n pauses the story

Me: hmm..is this the same jack as deom the cheater x male reader book? Coincidence... I THINK NOT!

A/n unpauses

Y/n was shocked on what happened... he then gets a message from maria again but with her and jack having sex together! Y/n was crying in the bathroom when his dad came in to see if he is ready.

Y/n POV

My dad cam up to me in the bathroom as I was crying and asked me what was wrong. I told him my girlfriend cheated and dumped me. " dont worry song... she doesn't deserve an awesome guy like you. How about when we get to my work we can play around with one of the inventions in the lab. " my dad said trying to cheer me up. Me headed down to the science lab my dad works at and checked out a bunch of inventions. One In particular interested me... the cloning gun. " hey dad! Can we try the cloning gun? " I asked curiously. " sure son. Let's give it a go! " my dad said. As my dad was getting the cloning gun ready I was thinking of how great it would be if I had a twin. It would be fun. My dad shit the beam gun at me and I started to feel funny and then you feel yourself start to " split up ". You get knocked out and then wake up in about 10 minutes next to a girl...

Female y/n POV

What the heck! What happened? Where am I? I look around the room to see an oldish guy with some kind of gun pointed at me but he lowers it. I felt a body next to me I check to see what or who is next to me. I check and I see the hottest, sexiest guy i have ever seen. I got wet just looking at him. I have to make him mine

Y/n POV

I see myself looking at a sexy girl I front of me. Wait...I'm supposed to have a guy clone...guess I'll have to make do. As I was about to get up the clone lays on top of me and starts kissing me.  " i...I know we just met and but i love you... my name is y/n... I hope you like me" she said. : wait a minute...that's my name! Wait...your my clone from the clone gun! " I said confused. " I dont care if we are clones or not! I just want you! I want you Inside me! " she said as she started stripping in front of me. " and that's my cue to leave! " my dad said as ran out the door.

----- lemon happening-----

As my female counterpart stripped in front of me my eyes were glued to her huge boobs... I just wanted to grab them and squeeze them so much. " you like these dont you y/n~ you can do whatever you want to me~ " she said as she shook her boobs in my face. I grabbed them and they felt so soft...like Marshmallows. I started to suck on them and I stead of getting mad, she just pushed my face deeper into her boobs.

 I started to suck on them and I stead of getting mad, she just pushed my face deeper into her boobs

Note: picture is to show how big her boobs are...not what she looks like.

I got super hard and she noticed and layed me down.  She started to suck on me dick while giving me a tit job. " lick me! Lick my pussy good y/n ! " she said as she was sucking me. She felt so good that I came in a couple of minutes. My female clone got up and slammed her pussy on my dick. I felt myself break her hymen and saw blood trickling on my as she slowly bounced on me. When she felt better she she bounced on me so hard. Female y/n moaned so much with her tongue hanging out.

" your so big y/n! Give me your seed! Give me your hot baby seed ! " she said just before I came inside her

" your so big y/n! Give me your seed! Give me your hot baby seed ! " she said just before I came inside her. We layed their on the floor exhausted from the sex we had. " so I guess we are a couple now ? " she said happily. Hearing what she said about us being a couple reminded me of me and maria. I started to cry and she started to worry about me. " did...did I was something wrong" she said confused. " no...its just...when you asked if we are a couple it reminded me of my cheating ex. " I said still crying. " oh...your ex? I'm just gonna go and see if they have any snack or drinks here for us...

Time skip an hour later

I waited an hour for my clone to come back and when I saw her she was back with the snacks and... jack and Maria's head! I was both shocked and kinda happy this happened...now since they are gone I won't feel this pain anymore. " now no one will take toy from me or hurt you... " she said with a creepy smile. A week later my clone got pregnant and I had to marry her. I was so happy and we had a 2 daughters.

Sorry if this was a little rushed in the end...Honda ran out of ideas and stuff...