yandere clingy luna loud

Part 1 of 3 or 4

Luna was curious about who was at the door when leni opened it and saw leni almost pulling a clyde when a sorta cute guy confessed feelings to leni. " man...I wish i had some one to love... and for them to love me back..." luna sighed sadly. She used to have some one to love... she and Sam didnt really go so well...the both loved each other but there was a couple of problems. 1 problem was that sam kept getting mad at luna for being " too clingy " but all she was trying to do was make sure she doesn't cheat on her...and the few times she did, sam cheated on her...the last girl sam had made out with and had lesbian sex with ( problem 2 )...well...let's just say we will never see them again...or their bloody heads.

Time skip to the next day at school...

Luna POV

Man...this is a bummer...I dont have a someone to love me...even leni has a boyfriend. I sat down a the lunch tables so I could eat my food when a kinda cute guy comes up to me and starts confessing...wait...this is the brother of the guy leni goes out with. " um...hi luna... I know you just got out of a relationship and you must be a little sad and stuff but...will you go out with me? " y/n asked nervously. I could've believe this... a thought no one at school liked me except for sam... I guess I'm more attractive than I think. " well... i am out of a relationship but...why are you confessing to me? What is it about me that interests you? " I ask questionably.  " well... I think your very cool...and you make nice songs with that guitar of yours... and I've had a huge crush on you for awhile... " y/n said nervously again. " well... I might just take you up that~ seeya later y/n "