Chapter 1-Door 21

Camila's POV

"Yes mami, I'm already here, you don't have to worry ok? I'm gonna fix my things, take a shower and I'm gonna do the grocery, yeah ok, bye mami, tell Sofi I love her and I love you too." I hung up the phone and placed my luggage on the floor. I looked at the two beds back and forth trying to decide which bed to choose and finally settled down on the bed on the right, it was next to the window and it was perfect. I sighed as I remember Dinah not being able to be my roomate because she needed to be with Normani cause her parents asked her to and besides, they were just few doors away so it's fine. But real problem here is that my roomate is non other than Lauren Jauregui, I never really met her but I hate her already, I don't think I can possibly be friends with her. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone signaled there was a text and it was my bestfriend.

Cheechee: Hey chancho:) we'll be there in 30, you better take ur shower now, we need to get the grocery done I'm starving.

I laughed a little reading her message.

Chancho: sure thing cheechee i'll be quick as flash let's have some frozen yogurt.

Cheechee:lol ok ur treat of course ;)

I shook my head with a grin on my face and placed the phone on the bed to take a shower. I really love singing in the shower, it's the only way I can show my talent.

Lauren's POV

I was walking down the hallways of my new school heading to my assigned dorm room. It was the time when college freshmen were moving in dorms, if you could actually picture me out right now it was really not a big deal for me unlike those regular freshmen, finding it hard to say goodbye to their families. After few minutes of walking, I finally found the room, I stood in front of the door with a number 21 on it. I rechecked my form and it was right. I took a deep breathe before I opened the door, I heard somebody singing, it was obviously my new roomate and she actually sound good. I put my luggage beside the unoccupied bed and noticed the other girl's things were everywhere. Some of her clothes were on the floor, I picked them up and placed it on the bed. I heard the shower stopped and the bothroom door open. I gulped and stood up, trying to look cool. The girl was wrapped in a towel, I felt like  I was stucked right there. She have a really beautiful face and I think I suddenly forgot how to breath. She jumped when she saw me standing there. "What the hell?!" she scolded.

"Sorry did I scare you? I-I'm...Lauren." I said.

She breathed deep, I think she was calming herself down.

"Oh yeah, you should have told me sooner that you're here. You almost gave me a heart attack you know." she said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, Ms. Cabello." She raised her eyebrow when she heard me said her last name. Maybe she was mad? I don't know.

"It's Camila and you're...Lauren Jaur...ee?" She tried hard saying my surname but failed. People always say it wrong and others find it hard to say it.

"Jauregui" I corrected.

"Jauregui, right." she nodded slowly. We stared to each other for like a second there. She looked at me from head to toe, maybe she checking my outfit? I felt a little too uncomfortable while she was doing it though."I hope you don't mind I took this bed on the right." she informed.

"Yeah it's cool, I'm good here actually." I pointed to the bed on the left.

"Good to know that." She was still giving me those heated glare, it was like she was trying to check me out or something. I turned to my bed and pretended I was focusing on arranging my things. She walked in the barhroom and walked out with her clothes on. Thank God, I thought I was gonna past out. I have been holding my breathe for seconds and I can barely look at her with only a towel on.