Chapter 2- The Invisible Wall

Camila's POV

"This is really good, I love strawberry." Mani said as she took another spoonful of yogurt.

"Me too, it's incredible." Dinah replied. They have been talking about how incredible this semester could be and how are they so excited about college. Well, me too but I wonder how would things will turn. It scares me to death of what could possibly happen in four years but at the same time this is really exciting. My train of thoughts were interrupted by someone calling my name. "Camila!" I looked up and met the already familiar green orbs I have to deal with for the next few years. She was stood next to a smaller girl with a perfect smile.

"Hey Lauren!" I heard Dinah said with excitement in her voice.

"Hey, Dinah, Mani, it's been awhile!" she greeted them.

"Yeah, wow, it's good to see you guys here finally." she said. They gave her a friendly hug and I just looked so out of place.

"Oh you guys know Ally, right?" She pulled the small girl with a really beautiful face. I heard she's Lauren's ex girlfriend but decided to remain being just bestfriends after all.

"Hi guys, good to see you." Ally greeted us.

"Hi, Ally." Dinah greeted her with a huge smile. "and I assume you already met Camila?" They all looked at me and I flashed a fake smile.

"Well of course she's my roomate." Lauren said, giving me a sweet smile.

"The cute girl with a bow collection. Finally I met you." Ally stated, inspectioning my face. "she have been telling me about you for like an hour now." she stretched her arm for a handshake and I immediately took it.

"Ok, you can shut up now Ally." Lauren instructed and I glared at her. "I'm glad you guys are here, what are you up to?" she asked. She's really good in changing the topic that quick huh.

"Oh we're just done doing the grocery. There are no really plans at all except getting frozen yogurts and chill." Dinah answered.

"Oh so would it be okay if we invite you guys to have dinner? I mean if it's fine with you." Lauren said and looked at me as she bit her lip. I think she's trying to get me.

"Actually we have plans for dinner already, Mani said she'll gonna cook." I said with a huge fake smile, trying to lie for once. 

"No, I didn't." she said in a confused tone. Ugh can't Mani just ride along?

"Haha she's just kidding, you know she also have this weird sense of humor like you do." Dinah said, wrapping her arms around my neck. Dinah's trying to choke me, halp! "What are your plans?"

"I found a really nice resto-bar few blocks away, I think it's cool." Lauren suggested.

"Yeah sounds great." Mani said, nodding.

"Can we go now?" the green-eyed girl asked and the girls nodded with a smile. "Yeah."

And my bestfriends just decided by themselves. Is my opinion not relevant in here?

Lauren' POV

Ally and I got in my car and the other girls got in their own. They agreed to follow us to the resto-bar I suggested. I can feel Ally giving me those teasing glares again.

"What are you up to Jauregui?" she suddenly asked.

"What?" I replied, trying to focus on the road.

"I know you have something on your mind, come on. I'm your bestfriend, I know you more than you know yourself." she said. "Better spill it. Us little miss cutesy with a bow your new target?" she accused but I wrinkled my forehead, trying to look innocent.