Chapter 12- Cute, Crazy, Beautiful

Lauren's POV

I have the cutest girlfriend in the world. That's a fact.

"Lauren, wash the dishes!" she instructed.

"What? I just had my turn yesterday. It's yours now!" I told her.

"I'm so tired, I just took a bloody exam, I'm on my period and my feet hurts." she pouted like a puppy while tangling our arms together.

"Ugh. Camz, you're not washing it with your feet. Come on, buddy. I'll cheer you up!" I said, pushing her gently.

"No!!" she protested.

For the past few weeks, we talk this way, like two people standing in two separate mountains, yelling at each other. Even in reality, we were just sitting next to each other.

"Hey, what about rock, paper, scissors?" her face lit up with the idea.

"No, that is so unfair!" I tried to protest.

"Come on, Lo. Why are you so afraid to fight me?" she said, trying to challenge me.

"I-Im not afraid of you, I just think it's so unfair."

"Come on, babe. Just admit it." she looked at me with mischevous grin.

"Fine, let's do it." I said, giving up. "Whoever wins will wash the freakin' dishes!"

"Game on." she said. We narrowed our eyes facing each other like it was the biggest game of our lives.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS SHOOT!" we both chimed. I was rock and she was a paper and I groaned in frustration as she cheered as if she won a trophy.

"Damn it! Why do you always win this thing?" I complained.

"I'm an expert, babe. Sorry." she proudly said. "Now you can start washing the dishes while I lay here on our ever lovely bed." She lied in the bed like a princess waiting for her food and grabbed the first book she could reach down her small shelf beneath the bed. I rolled my eyes and removed my jacket. She was just watching me from the back and suddenly I felt her arms placed around my waste and her head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just missed you already." she said in a sweet, smokey voice.

"I thought I was the one good at flirting here." I told her.

"Am I doing any good?"

"Um yeah a little bit." She laughed a little and I turned around to give her peck on the lips. I love little moments like this, it makes me realize how lucky I am to have a person like her in my life. I know this is not yet the fullest, not even close but for now, as I lay down my head on her chest hearing nothing but her heartbeat, I wanna cherish the moment I could still do.

Camila's POV

I have the craziest girlfriend in the world and that's a fact.

"Hey, can I have your Reese's?" Lauren said with the biggest smile her mouth could make.

"No! It's my last pack, go buy your own."

"But I gave you that."

"Exactly, that's why it's mine already."

"Come on, babe...please."

"I said, no." I told her and she pouted like a little puppy who's about to cry.

"Fine, but in one condition." I finally given up cause I just can't with those green pleading eyes it was just %*#&. But an idea flashed into my head.