Chapter 10- First Kiss

The next day after school, everyone, including Harry, gathered at the parking lot. He invited us to do some shopping and eat outside. I was walking with Harry and the girls were following behind, animatedly chatting and laughing on each other's jokes. I stopped on my track and walked with the girls. "I'm left out!" I was pouting like a little kid.

"Ok, ok, this one's for you" Lauren said. "Knock knock!"

"Who's there?" I asked her.

"Banana!"

"Banana who?"

"Knock knock!"

"Who's there?"

"Banana."

"Banana who?"

"Knock knock!" She said again with a wider grin but I gave her a what-the-fuck look.

"Gosh Lauren!"

"Come on, Camzi." I sighed and just went with it.

"Who's there?"

"Banana."

"Banana who?"

"Hold on, I forgot...knock knock." I gave her a devil glare and she chuckled.

"Are you serious?!"

"Just say it."

"Who's there?"

"Orange."

"Orange who?"

"Orange you glad I didn't say Banana?" She said with the cutest smile I have ever seen on her face.

"Padampadam..." she sang with matching hand gestures like %#&*. I don't know. Lauren's trying to kill me. Again. I need to breathe.

Everyone laughed on her stupid joke and I nearly choked with the ice cream I was eating.

"Hey Lauren, look, that looks like the 'Bob Marley' shirt I bought you before." Ally's voice was genuinely full of excitement as she always was. She gestured on the shirt dispalyed on one apparel store. Lauren's face lit up.

"Woah, yeah I remember when you gave that to me, it was so special." Lauren said, her face lit up. We walked in and my eyes wandered on the homey interior of the store.  I looked at Lauren and noticed the glow on her face while talking to Ally. They were talking about the year when they were together and Ally bought her little things like snapbacks and shirts. I knew she love those kinds of shirts. Bob Marley, 'stay weird', The 1975, Marilyn Monroe, The Rolling Stones. I love her style, it was simple yet edgy and she rocks it. No matter what she wears, she's still the most beautiful girl I saw by the way, no doubt to that. They bought some items and Harry bought me a dress which I did not like, in reality I wanted the red snapback with a diamond on it but he said it doesn't look good on a young lady like me. He was a lot like my father. Ugh.

We walked and walked until my heels almost killed me.

"Aww." I said with the pain in my feet.

"Hey are you ok?"

"No, my feet hurts."

"Come on let's take a rest for awhile." Harry gestured to a bench and we sat and others followed. I kept on complaining about my feet and as well as the other girls except Dinah and Lauren who chose to wear their converse and flats. I removed my shoes and rested it down for awhile.

"Why did you chose to wear heels anyway, you knew that we were walking a lot." Harry stated with irritation. This little idiot, he talks like a man bitch sometimes.