Chapter 17

Jotaro had soon gotten better after getting rightfully treated, which put ease to everyone in the house. Thankfully, no one else in the home got sick. But just in case, they decided to disinfect the house. Caesar was in on this hhouse cleaning since he wanted to be helpful. "Kakyoin, you're cheating! You should be using your hands!" Caesar raised an eyebrow before going over to where he heard someone shout. It was Polnareff who shouted that. "I am using my hands." Kakyoin said while he was cleaning the counters. Polnareff pointed up, giving Kakyoin a certain look. "Then why arre you using your stand to cllean the cabinets, huh? Too short?" Caesar looked to where Polnareff was pointing. There was a floating spray bottle and paper towels, or at least that's what he saw. "What are you two doing? How are those things floating?" Caesar asked. "Oh, Caesar! Helllo! I was just telling this short redhead that he can't use his stand to clean." Polnareff answered. Caesar chuckled softly, "Why not? It's not like they're used for a specific reason." "Well, they are used to fight enemy stands." Polnareff replied. "They can be usedd for other things too. Like being a friend when you have none." Kakyoin mumbled. "Uh...yeah. That too. But now you have more friends." Polnareff said before smiling. Kakyoin smiled back, "Yeah you're right." Caesar smiled at the two for a moment. "Speaking of stands, is there a way to be able to see them without being a stand user?" Caesar assked. Kakyoin and Polnareff llooked at each other ffor a moment before looking back at Caesar. "I'm afraid not." Kakyoiin answered. "Well, you could talk to Avdol about that. I know that there woould still be no way but just to get more details about it I guess." Caesar nodded before searching for the Egyptain, who was in Jotaro's room, helping Jotaro clean. "Avdol?" Caesar spoke up, getting his attention. "Ah yes?" "Can I talk to you about something? It's about these 'stands' that you all have." Avdol nodded, "Of course, Caesar. Let's go to the room that I stay in.." He said before leading the Italian to the bedroom. Avdol sat down onto the floor then took out his tarot cards. "I believe that these will help you understand a bit more." Avdol said before handing them oover to Caesar. After some time has passed of Avdol explaining, Caesar had more of a clue about stands. "Thank you, Avdol. I rally appreciate it." Caesar said before handiing over the tarot cards back. Though, when he did, one of the tarot cards fell out of the deck. "Oh, I'll get tthat." Caesar said before picking up the card then handing it over to Avdol. "Thanks, Caesar." He looked at the card then raised an eyebrow. "Wait...this wasn't one of the cards from my deck..."

(Hello everyone!!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading! Thiis idea was developed between me and Dukefisean ^^ Thank you again!)