Chapter 10

(Hiiiiiiii! I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating this story. I'll try to get back into it. Thank you all for being so patient ^^thank you for reading! I hope you all enjoy!)

Joseph as still blushing from the conversation that he had just recently had with Caesar The pride of making Joseph flustered showed in Caesar's expression. "Did I make my principessa all flustered?" He teased. Joseph rolled his eyes at the tease, groaning softly in response. Caesar chuckled softly before getting off of the bed. He walked over to a small mirror that was in Joseph's room, fixing his clothing and hair. "Get ready because we're going out to eat and going shoppig soon." He said. Joseph sat up on the bed, giving Caesar a confused look. "Right now? I thought that we were going later?" He asked. But that look shortly changed, him smirking at Caesar instead. " Is the all mighty Caesar Zeppili impatient?" He asked, teasing the other. Caesar huffe softly before shaking his head. "No, I don't know what you're talking about, principessa." He responded. Joseph chuckled softly before getting off the bed then heading over to Caesar. "What a surprise Me being the patient one while you're the impatient one. Hmmmm." He put his fingers to his own chin, smirking more. Caesar turned to face Joseph, giving him a look, which only made Joseph feel more confident in having an affect on Caesar. "Quiet yourself before I make you." He said. "But I thought that you loved my voice, Caesariinooo." He must be pushing some of Caesar's buttons beecause the look deepened. Caesar huffed before kissing Joseph deeply, causing Joseph to blush darkly and let out a small noise in surprise. After a bit, Caesar pulled away, looking at a now very quiet and surprised Joseph. He smiled as he succeeded at keeping him quiet. He looked back in the mirror one more time before going over to the bedroom door. "Now get ready." He demanded before leaving the room. Joseph did as he was told, changing into something nice and fixing his hair before leaving the room to meet up with Caesar. Caesar was talking to Holly, making her giggle. Joseph went over to them to see what they were talking about. "What are you two talking about?" He asked. Caesar looked at him then smirked, "Oh nothing, principessa. Don't worry about it." He mumbled. Joseph raised an eyebrow, "Sure doesn't look like nothing." He said back. Caesar rolled his eyes before waving at Holly, "Alright alright, let's just go." He said before heading out the door. Joseph sighed softly before following him. "So do you want to go out to eat first or do you want to go out shopping first?" Caesar asked. "It would be better to go out to eat first. I would rather not go to a restaurant with bags." He answered. Caesar looked at Joseph, "Polpetto, we can leave the bags in the car." He mumbled. "Oh yeah." Caesar chuckled softly, "Mamma mia, Joseph." Joseph rolled his eyes before getting into the driver's side, Caesar getting in on the passenger's side. "Now don't crash like what you normally do with any machine you operate." Caesar said. Joseph rolled his eyes again. "I won't don't worry, Caesarino." He said. Caesar huffed at the nickname. "And stop calling me that." Joseph chuckled softly. They both decided to go shopping first to kill some time. Once they found a good store to shop at, Joseph parked the car. "Ok let's go." Caesar said before getting out of the car. "Noooo, I was just going to stay in the car." He said sarcastically before getting out of the car. Caesar didn't respond to that, just started heading ver to the store's enterance. Joseph caught up with him, reaching over and holding the other's hand. Caesar smiled softly as he gently squeezed his hand. They entered the store, looking around as they did. "They should have a section of dresses around here." Caesar mumbled softly. It was just loud enough for Joseph to hear, causing him to blush then look at Caesar. "Caesar, I've already said that I'm not wearing a dress again." Caesar ignored him, pulling Joseph along as he looked around. He soon found the section of dresses, pulling Joseph towards it. "Caesaaaar." He whined as he pulled back. He was pretty embarrassed to wear a dress at this age. If he was younger then yeah maybe. Caesar looked at Joseph. "Please, principessa? I want to see you in a dress. I want to see my beautiful principessa all dressed up for me." He pleaded. Joseph huffed softly. He can't go against that. "Fiiiine. Oh my god. I can't believe I'm agreeing to this." Caesar smiled in victory, pulling him to the dresses. "Now let's see. Which one would a beautiful princess wear, hm?" Caesar said loud enough so that Joseph could hear. Joseph blushed softly, the reaction that Caesar wanted to see. Caesar looked through the dresses then spot a beautiful dress. "Found one it looks like your size too." He said. Joseph looked at the dress then sighed softly, it was very beautiful. "Is that it?" Joseph asked. Caesar smirked beforee shaking his head, "Nope. We still need to find a beautiful tiar." He said. Joseph let out a small whine. Once they found the perfect tiara that matched the dress, they headed over to the counter. It was pretty pricey, but Caesar didn't care. He happily paid for both of the things. Caesar carried the bag over to the car, smiling softly. "My principessa is going to look breath taking tonight." He mumbled to himself. Joseph blushed darkly at the other's words. Caesar put the bag into the car before getting into the passenger's side, Joseph getting into the driver's side. "What are you in the mood for, polpetto?" He asked. Joseph hummed softly, "Anything you want. I'm willing to eat anything." He answered. Caesar smiled before looking at Joseph, "How about Italian food?" He asked. Joseph nodded, "That sounds good, Cae." He said before driving to a nearby Italian restaurant.

(Soooorrryyy I'm going to end it here! I'll work on the next chapter soon. Thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! I know I saiid it in the beginning but I'm saying it again XD)