Deja Vu (1)

"Good morning Y/N!" You hear you're friend and coworker Kanna say in her usual cheerful voice. How she was so peppy so early in the morning has always been a mystery to you. You on the other hand hated the mornings. I wonder what sorta wackjobs will come in today. You worked at a police station in Yokohama. It was rare for something big to happen for you guys but you were always hopeful it wouldn't just be another day of sitting around and staring at your computer screen.

(Timeskip brought to you by Dazai's suicide song)

A few hours go by and the only people who have come into the station are tourists asking for directions. You let out a long exaggerated sigh at wich Kanna laughs. "Y/N you need to cheer up its better that we aren't getting any big cases lately it means the citizens are safe" she said with a giant smile. "I know but at this point it feels like our jobs are pointless" I say. Kanna giggles at my comment and goes back to doing her paper work. Around 15 minutes later you get up to get coffee for your coworkers, a chore you all took turns doing today just so happened to be your day. As you were leaving a man entered the station another lost tourist im guessing you sighed and continued on your way to the Cafe. Once you got the coffee you began to head back. "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" Those were the only words you could say when you got back to the station. Blood. Blood was every where, what happened who did this? Tears begin to form in your eyes as you fall to the floor of the blood covered station, your friends, your coworkers they were all dead. The only people who could do something like this are the Port Mafia. They will be after you once they notice they did not kill all the workers in the station. You have two options at this point. One stay and probably get killed in the next few hours or two run and hopefully avoid capture. While you were trying to work out the better option in your head you heard footsteps approaching. You begin to panic and the only thing that pops in your mind at the moment is to run. You begin to dart out of the station. You were immediately stopped when a hand grabs your wrist. Without even looking at who has grabbed your wrist you begin to panic and cry even harder than before. "Hey calm down will you" you hear a calm voice say to you. You gather the courage to look up and you are immediately struck with deja vu. The combination of shock and stress overwhelming you caused to to pass out. The last thing you could feel were two arms gently picking up your limp figure and carrying you away.