Running

I'm running. From what? I don't remember. My feet keep moving, almost on their own. Taking me deeper into this alleyway. I hear voices, one seems to be a young boy the other a man. I'm getting closer to the voices. Maybe they can help me. Osamu! It's Osamu!

  "Osamu please help me." I yell towards them. When they turn around to face me I'm struck with a strong sense of dread. How old am I right now? I look down at my hands and notice I'm much smaller. I seem to be 13. Oh no. Quickly Osamu runs up to me. "Shit Hirotsu I think she saw!" Hirotsu nodded silently.

  Bam I feel something cold and hard hit my head before I fall to the ground unconscious. The last thing I feel is two slender arms picking up my small figure. "I'm sorry." I heard Osamu whisper to me as he carries me away.

   I wake up in a big all to familiar room. No. "What's you're name miss?" Oh god not that voice. I open my eyes and look to my right. Seeing I was asleep on Osamu's shoulder makes me smile slightly. Osamu gave me a cold hard look that sends waves of chills down my spine. He looks like he hates me.

   I turn back to the man speaking to me. "(Y/N) (L/N)" I spoke up. The man smiled at me, red eyes seeming to peer into my very soul. "Very nice miss (L/N) I'm Ogai Mori, it's a pleasure to meet you." He gave me a close eyed smile. I give a fake smile remembering the years of abuse I experienced because of him.

   "Now miss (L/N) do you have an ability?" He said still looking at me with his sinister smile. I nodded my head yes. He tilted his head and gave me another cheerful smile. "That's fantastic do you have any fighting experience?" He said paying deep attention to my answer. I nodded my head, I've always been good with knives and I have great aim. He smiled again. "Well Miss (L/N) welcome to the Port Mafia." I smiled feeling like I had found a place where I possibly could belong and be accepted.

  "Dazai please take Miss (L/N) to your room, you two will share for this week." Mori said looking over to Dazai who seemed pissed off. Without saying a word he stood up and walked out of the room and I followed closely behind. We walked down a long hall until we reached a room. He unlocked the door and let me in. "Thank you." I said to him and he rolled his eyes. I wonder why he's so mad at me.

   "Are you mad at me?" I said not being able to hold in my thoughts. He looked down at me "No, im mad at myself." He said being very short with me. I pouted. "Why?" I asked probably being very annoying. "That's not your business." He said giving me a dirty look.  I pouted again and I swear I could see his face soften and a small smile appear on his lips. 

OSAMU POV:

I am mad at myself. Actually I'm pissed. I can't believe I got this poor girl involved in this shitty life. I'm pissed at Mori for making me like this. I hope he let's me train her so I can make sure she doesn't get hurt. God she's so small she could be taken out so easily. If anything happens to this girl I will never forgive myself. It would be completely my fault.

   "How old are you?" I asked her. She looked up at me with a soft smile adorning her sweet features, "I'm 13." She said to me. Oh she's only a year younger than me, because of her size I thought she was younger. I wonder if I can relate to her in anyway. Though I hope she can't I really dont want her to live like I have. I pat her head.

  "Come you can take the bed I'll set something up on the floor." I said leading her to the bedroom. She looked at the bed which was quite large. "I don't mind sharing." She said looking up at me. I blushed slightly out of surprise. She noticed my blush and pulled me down by my shirt collar bringing her lips to my forehead. I freeze confused onto what is going on.

  "You don't have a fever, are you alright your face is all red?" She said looking at me in the eye. I chuckle that was kind of adorable maybe living with her for a little while won't be so bad. "I'm fine" I say still  giggling softly. " I guess sharing the bed would be fine its way too big for just one person." I say matter of factly. She nodded.

    "Oh I forgot to ask are you hungry?" I say. "I'm ok" She said with another warm smile. "Well would you like to sit in the living area for a while or are you tired?" I asked her while she was busy feeling the comforter on my bed. She looked up at me "I'm ok either way, I'm not really tired right now but if you are I'm totally fine with going to bed." She chuckled softly. I smiled "Alright then why don't we hangout for a little bit." I just realized I should probably offer her some clothes to borrow. "Hey um do you wanna borrow something comfy to sleep in?" She turned back towards me and gave me an awkward smile "if it's not too much trouble" I started laughing she really is simple and sweet. I think I scared her by laughing out of the blue she looks very confused. How cute.

YOUR POV:

    I woke up to someone shaking me. "(Y/N) Sweetheart are you okay!?" I hear a worried voice say to me. I open my eyes "Osamu" I say in a grogy tone. He's all grown up. Wait I was dreaming. Well not so much dreaming as remembering. "Honey you were crying, I've been trying to wake you up for the past 5 minutes are you alright!?" Osamu seems super worried.

  "Huh yeah im fine" I say trying to sit up but a pain in my neck and head makes me lie back down. "Shit (Y/N) you have a fever, I'll call into work and tell them we will be staying home." With that he stood up to find his phone while I tried to get more comfortable. "Kunikida is mad at me but told me to make sure to take care of you for the day." Osamu says turning to face me with a smile. I chuckle slightly. "So he does care about me." I say in a fake excited tone. Osamu laughs "of course he does babe, how could he not?" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek I chuckled again.