The Tiger

It's been around 4 months since I got accepted into the agency. Osamu and I are still living together, somehow I haven't killed him yet. I get up and out of bed and head to the window.

After opening the curtains and letting the pink hues of the morning sun come in I turn to look at Dazai. His face is buried deep in the pillows and he is laying on his stomach this gives me a open shot. Quietly I tip toe back to his side of the bed I reach my hand up and smack his ass. He groans and looks at me.

"Sweetheart I know I have a great ass but it's early in the morning and I would rather not be woken up." He states in a matter of fact tone with a arrogant smirk on his handsome face. I roll my eyes and turn around to walk away only to be brought down on to the bed by two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Samu we have work soon let me go." I say in a serious tone. "Why so stern babe we have time~" I roll my eyes "Stop it samu." I say again. "Hmmm what should we do about your attitude miss." He says as he starts to move his hands. "N-no stop it O-Samu" I say in between laughs. "Hmm I think not" he starts to tickle me more peppering light kisses on my neck. "Stoooppp" It's really hard to talk when he's tickling me like this.

He flips us over as he puts both his hands on each side of my head using his body weight to trap my lower body and he looks down and smiles at me. "Never" he smiles and leans down to my face. First he kissed the tip of my nose "I love you (Y/N). Then my right cheek "I love you". Then my left cheek "I love you". Then my forehead "so so so sooo". Then my lips "much". Seemingly satisfied he lifted his head back up and chuckled.

"Come on darling don't get so flustered we have work soon." He mocks. I roll my eyes and push him off me. He ended up on the floor rubbing his cheek which I guess he hit on the way down. "Ouch I guess you don't love me anymore." He sighs. I help him up and kiss his cheek "I love you dork." I say as I roll my eyes.
-----

After we finish our morning routine of shower breakfast and getting ready, we leave our apartment and head to the agency. As we are walking I can't help but stare at Osamu. He's so pretty. His eyes a dark honey hue as the morning sun rays hit them. His soft wavy brown hair bouncing slightly as we walked. He looks down at me from the corner of his eyes and let's out a chuckle.

I turn to look forward again and we are just across the street from the agency. As we are crossing the street I here a oh so familiar voice. "OI DAZAI WE HAVE A MISSION TODAY HURRY UP!" I smile at Kunikida he's standing on the other side of the cross walk. Dazai laughs and we continue walking down the street.

"Good morning Kunikida." I smile at him. He smiled slightly, "Good morning (Y/N)." I squeeze Osamu's hand in excitement. Kunikida normally ignores me ahhh I'm so happy we are finally able to be friends! Osamu chuckles and ruffles my hair. "What's our mission Kunikida?" He says turning his attention to our blonde coworker.

"There seems to be a dangerous Tiger on the lose its been spotted a lot the past few days." I look to see Osamu's reaction. "Well well this should be interesting" he chirped. I laughed and went into the agency leaving the two behind to talk. I enter the agency saying hello to everyone. Kenji gives me a light hug and Ranpo comes up to show me a new candy he found at the gas station.

I chuckle and head over to Yosano. "Hey (Y/N) how's married life treating you?" She asked in a teasing tone. I roll my eyes "I don't even think Osamu is even thinking about marriage we are most definitely not married." I laugh as I sit down at my desk. "Well when you guys do get married you better make me your maid of Honor~" I laughed again "Of course." I roll my eyes.

All I have is paper work today, it shouldn't take me too long so I'll probably end up just hanging around the agency for a while. I get started and Osamu and Kunikida come in to let everyone know they are leaving. I wave Osamu off and continue on my work.

About 4 hours pass and im at the Cafe with everyone. We were all just talking about random topics when I feel my phone buzz. I unlocked it and see it was a message from Kunikida.

  Kuni~

Kuni~: 'Hello (Y/N), Dazai went off on his own during our mission and I cant reach him, im not sure where he is but I was hoping you could help. Thank you,
Kunikida Doppo'

(You):
No need to be so formal with me Kunikida haha. I'm sure he's off being stupid I'll text him but I'm on my way to help you. Just send me your location. And I'll be right over.

Kuni~: Thank you (Y/N) I'm by the shopping district. Let me know if you get in touch with him.

(You):
Alrighty I'm on my way and of course I'll let you know. I'll be there soon see ya!

I close my phone and tell everyone the situation. I pay my tab and leave the Cafe heading towards the shopping district. I remember to text Osamu while I'm on my way.

  Dork <3

(You):
Hey baby where are you? Kunikida and I are worried.

No response but to be fair I just texted him. I continue on my way to the district then I see Kunikida. I wave at him and he nods. "Hey I have an idea of where he may be." Kunikida turns his attention to me after I say that. "Let's check the river." I roll my eyes thinking about how stupid Osamu is. Kunikida's eyes widened and he immediately nods rubbing the bridge of his nose with his index and thumb. We turn and walk towards the river in silence.

Once we arrived I see a young boy laying by the water. I run over. "Hey are you okay!?" I say when I'm about 7 feet away from him. "Now!" He shouts turning around. He stops. "I can't hurt a woman that would make me a horrible human being." He states. My face clearly shows my confusion.

"Um are you okay...?" I say in a confused yet concerned tone. The boy simply looks down. "Not rea-" he's cut off by a gargling sound. We both turn to look to the water. The boy panics "ahhh um what do I do should I help them ahh um." I look at the boy then jump in the water to retrieve my stupid boyfriend.

The boy yells wait then jumps in with me. We pull Osamu out of the water and onto the shore. I rub my temples as I mentally prepare myself for an oncoming headache. Osamu sits up and and looks at the boy. "Tch." Is all he says. The boy is clearly confused and irritated. "Tell me are you the one who interrupted my Drowning?" Osamu gives the boy a dirty look.

"Drowning?" the boy says. I clear my throat to get stupid Osamu's attention. He turns around and his face immediately lights up "Hello my love did you come to commit double suicide with me?!" He exclaims while knocking my over with a hug.

"You're so fucking annoying Osamu." I say looking him straight in the eyes. "You wound me my dear." He dramatically throws his hand over his face and frowns. I roll my eyes and hit the back of his head. "You're lucky I love you 'Samu." I say as I turn away from him.
The poor boy just stares at up extremely confused.

"Well you helped me save my idiot let's introduce ourselves, I'm (L/N) (F/N) this is my boyfriend Dazai Osamu, and you are?" He smiles as I help him up. "Atsushi Nakajima"