The Sweet Kiss Of Death

The soft warm sunlight begins to flow through the curtains. My eyes flutter open only to be met by possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Soft chocolate tresses falling loosely. Partially covering his beautiful peaceful face. His eyelashes only adding to his beauty. The man I love. He is mine, and I am his. I gingerly move his brown curls out of his face. His eyes flutter open and he smiles softly. He nuzzles his face further into my hand looking up at me with the most loving expression.

   He moved his hand up to my face bringing it down to his. He moved forward and began to gently rub our noses together. I giggled and his actions, we used to do this when we were kids. He pulled away with a loving smile, "Do you remember?" He said curiosity evident in his voice and expression. "Of course I do Osamu" I giggled.

    He smiled again and leaned his face towards mine again. Bringing his long lashes to my cheek and fluttering them against my skin. Butterfly kisses. These were always my favorite. I lifted his face gently away from mine and returned the gesture. Bringing my lashes to his face and fluttering them quickly against his soft skin. I pulled away to see a slight blush evident on his face. He was smiling like an idiot.

I laughed at his expression and he pouted slightly. "I'm just excited the love of my life remembers all our old habits." He mumbled proping himself up with his elbow.  I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips down to mine. At first he didn't kiss back since my actions surprised him but soon enough he melted into the kiss. He lightly swiped his tongue against my bottom lip. I denied him just to see his reaction. He tickled my neck softly with his slender fingers. I giggled and he took the opportunity to quickly slide his tongue into my mouth. The kiss was gentle and loving.

  Once satisfied we both pulled away. He looked down at me with a smirk as he held himself over me with one hand at each side of my pillow. "Well I'm wide awake now." He said to me chuckling. I giggled at his attempt of being 'sexy or intimidating' I've just known him to long to fall for that. I pushed him back as I sat up with my back against the headboard.

   He crawled back up so we were face to face. He began to pepper me with soft kisses. "Stop it tickles cried out laughing. "Never" he said as he grabbed me and pulled me into his insanely tight grip. "Osamu we have work in an hour come on let go we have to get ready." He sighed and finally let go of me. "I start getting breakfast ready, you shower and get ready okay my love?" He said as he started to walk out of the room. "Okay" I shouted out to him so he could hear.

  After I hopped out of the shower and dried off I go ready for work. I put on my new (f/c) shirt I got last night and loose fitted black pants. I  headed into the kitchen Osamu was making French toast. He finished up with making them and gave me a piece. We ate our food and he went to get ready for work.  I sat reading while I wait for him to come out of the room. I was reading 'The Setting Sun' it was an older book but it was always one of my favorites.

Osamu came out of the room. "Ah you still have that book, how long have you had it now 8 years, well a good book is always a good book no matter how many times you read it." He talks a mile a minute w h a t? I chuckled as I put my book away and walked towards to front door. Osamu locked up and we were off to work. Soon we arrived at my favorite building in the city.

    "You two are 30 seconds late." I heard a stern voice say I knew exactly who it was coming from without even seeing him. "Good morning Kunikida!" Dazai said with a big smile. "Sorry Kunikida." I bowed, it's my first day and I'm already late... wait by 30 seconds thats a little ridiculous. "(Y/N) you have a mission today with Yosano and I." I heard the small blond boy known as Kenji say to me. I smiled and pat his head. "Ok I'm ready whenever." I said with a smile.

   I gave Osamu a quick kiss on the cheek before Kenji, Yosano and I left the agency. "How's Dazai been treating you (Y/N)?" Yosano spoke up as we walked. "Well he's been as good as he's always been." She looked confused at my words "what do you mean always been?" Oh maybe she doesn't know we knew eachother wait how would she know. I mentally face palmed. "Well I have known him since I was 13, he was 14." She smiled. "That's so cute! Was he still weird back then too?" She asked me with enthusiasm. "I guess you could say that, he's always been a weird guy but I fell in love with him instantly." I said with a smile. I can't give her a  more detailed answer just yet sorry Yosano. "Awe  I don't know how you've put up with him for that long but but that's really sweet." 

  "Oh we're here" Kenji chimed. "Hm I wonder why someone would want us to meet them in an alley way." He said bringing his hand to his head with a confused look on his face. "Its a trap!" Yosano and I said simultaneously. "(Y/N), so you really are alive." I heard an all to familiar voice speak up out of the darkness. Tears begin to stream down my face.

  "And to think you let me believe you were dead after all these years. You know you could have trusted me!" The voice shouted this time. I felt a hand on my shoulder. The hand did not belong to Kenji nor did it be long to Yosano. No I know this gloved hand, only slightly bigger than my own. I know this sent of strong yet pleasant cologne.

  I'm now a crying mess. When I turn around I'm going to see a man I have thought of as a brother since I was little.  When I turn around I wonder what gaze I'll be met with. Will his azure eyes be kind or will I be met with a cold glare. I slowly turned around preparing myself to be scolded. When I had finally turned to face him I looked up to his eyes.

They had tears in them. Tears I caused. I wonder if the were of sadness or hatred, only time will tell. "How could you do this to me?" He said while grabbing a fist full of his long ginger locks. "I'm sorry" I cried. "You're like my little sister! And you let me believe I had lost you forever!" His gaze turned cold but not because of hate, because of betrayal.

  Tears still streaming down his flushed cheeks. "I had too I'm sorry!" I cried again yelling slightly. I'm not sure what Kenji and Yosano are doing right now but they are probably very confused. His blue eyes searched mine, desperately trying to find a suitable answer. An answer to why I just left him within any explanation. If im being honest there are too many to count.

  "I was supposed to kill you. But I can't bring myself to do it, I lost you once I dont want to lose you again." He spoke disappointment very evident in his tone and face. I hugged him as tight as I could. I love him so much I always have. He feels like the only family I have. Of course the same goes to Osamu but in a different way. I'm in love with Osamu. As I hugged him his slightly taller figure tensed up. I can tell he wants to fight this but I know he won't. Hes always acted as though he's all tough and not emotional. Dazai and I knkw a different side to him.

He gave in and kissed my forehead, gently rubbing my back. "I'm sorry, so so sorry Chuuya." I spoke my tone very soft. "Yeah yeah I know shithead." His usual annoyed tone is back and it makes me laugh. Chuuya Nakahara, a best friend and big brother to me.