Home? (3)

After about an hour of Kunikida yelling at Dazai the clock in the office showed it was now 5pm. I was sitting at the back of the office drawing random things on a sheet of paper I found next to the trash. Nothing I was drawing was very interesting, well except the small portrait of Dazai's handsome face.

When I was younger I always wanted to be an artist but I was never good enough to make it

5 minutes of staring into space later I heard a small chuckle right behind my ear. "Well what do we have here huh?" I immediately froze up. "Hmm I really am handsome aren't I Y/N?" I couldn't form words this is so embarrassing what do I do!? "I- um s-sorry." He looked amused at my apology. "Now now there's no need to apologize Y/N if I could draw i would draw me to~". My face was red from embarrassment. "I'm just teasing you, but you really are a good artist Y/N." He said with a genuine gentle smile. "T-thank you Dazai". He chuckled again slowly moving away from me.

"Now when we get home you can put this on our fridge I quite like the other drawings aswell." He said while of course showing a big smile. "Huh? Home? We? Our?" I am now throughly confused. "Oh yes my dear Y/N I forgot to mention you will be living with more for a while to ensure your safety, but of course if you would like you are welcome to stay forever~." How can he say this so calmly what im going to be living with him? "living with you-" I was cut off by a seemingly very important man entering the room. "Good evening president" Dazai and Kunikida beamed. "Hello Dazai, Kunikida." The man they called president had a very strong serious but again calming voice.

I bowed my head in respect to him at which he seemed confused. "Miss L/N what are you doing?" I immediately blushed quickly standing up straight. "Sorry sir... by the way F/N is fine there is no need to be formal with me- Ah that is unless you see fit sir!" I stumbled at my words completely unsure on how I was supposed to act around this man. He slightly smiled "ok F/N, I am concerned about your safety the Port Mafia is aware of your escape and they are hoping to track you down." I became very uneasy I knew they would be after me but I didn't realize that it would be this quick. "Yes sir" I said in a sad tone. "Not to worry Y/N you will be staying with Dazai for the time being, he will keep you safe along with everyone else here are the agency." Uh oh here come the tears again. Why do these people help me so much I did nothing to deserve their kindness. "Thank you so much sir" I said with a slight bow of my head.

The president left the room shortly after having a talk with Dazai. Apparently it was time for us to head out. I said goodbye to Kunikida which he ignored. Dazai held firmly onto my hand as we walked to his apartment. I was still a little worried about staying with him, I didn't want to be a burden of any kind he seems like a busy man. "What are you thinking about Y/N" he turned around to look me in the eye. "Oh nothing much Dazai sorry if im being a burden." He seemed confused. "You're not burdening me i offered to house you, also please call me Osamu." He gave me a sweet smile that set my face on fire. "Ok Osamu" I said turning my head slightly to hide my blush. "See much better" he chuckled taking my hand again.

When we arrived at his apartment I stood quietly as he unlocked the door. "Wow its really cozy looking" I said to him with a wide eyed smile. "Why thank you Belladonna" he said leading me inside the small but homely apartment. I turned to look out the window at the calming view. As I turned to face him again I saw him take a folded paper out of his coat pocket. "There now it feels more like home" he chirped while putting the drawing I had done earlier on the fridge. I smiled at the sweet gesture. He noticed my smile, walked over and took both my hands in his. He had such warm hands. I blushed. "I think you're going to like it here" he said looking me in the eye with a serious expression.

"Hey Y/N are you alright your face is a little red." I didn't respond not knowing what to say. He leaned in slowly making eye contact with me almost like he was asking  for permission to do whatever it was he was about to. I just looked at him. He continued to lean in lightly pressing his soft lips against my Forehead. My brain stopped working in this moment and all I could do was freeze up. "Hmm you dont have a fever, are you feeling alright?" He questioned sweetly. "I-I'm fine Osamu" I said fighting back a smile at the sudden contact.

He smiled at me, "Alright Y/N let's get you out of those clothes." He chirped turning around and leading me to his bedroom. "HUH!?" I panicked. He laughed at my mistake. " I'm sure you don't want to stay in blood covered clothes dear." He said still laughing at me while he handed me one of his large shirts. I hadn't even realized I had blood on my clothes yet. "Thank you" I said while taking the shirt. "Its no problem at all" he said cheerfully.

His smile quickly turned to a slight blush as he came to a realization. "Um Y/N none of my pants will fit you, I can only think of two options." I looked up at him. "Option one you wear just this shirt and your under garments or.." he trailed off before abruptly raising his voice again.

"Or you could borrow a pair of my boxers" he blushed. "I mean when you think about it they are just like shorts and they are slightly smaller than my pants- I the decision is completely up to you I dont want to make you feel uncomfortable!" He burst out not making much sense. I thought about my options both making me blush way to hard. On one hand I would have to walk around in nothing but a long shirt and my underwear. On the other I could have some sort of pant on it would just so happen to be Osamu's underwear.

I eventually spoke up "if you wouldn't mind m-may I borrow a pair" I quickly spat the words out not wanting to sound weird. He nodded gently and handed me a pair he left the room to give me privacy while I changed. The shirt was so comfy and the boxers surprisingly fit comfortably as well. I blushed at the fact that I was wearing Osamu's clothes.

The drawing of Dazai is one i did in class so its really bad but I wanted to get the idea across so :,) I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Word count: 1243