Copying is the best from of flattery -part 2- (7)

I yawn and stretch. Osamu is already up I guess. Today I have a meeting with President Fukuzawa. I check the clock its 7:00 I have an hour to get ready then Dazai and I should head out to the ADA. I quickly take a shower and eat breakfast. As I turn the knob on the shower adjusting the heat I hear a gentle knock on the bathroom door. "Y/N" the door creaks open slowly. "OSAMU I'M IN THE SHOWER!" he laughs. "I know Y/N i'm not coming in or looking i'm just letting you know breakfast is almost ready, I thought since you have a big meeting with the president today I should do something special for you." he says sweetly as always. I smile to myself. How did I get so lucky? "Thank you 'Samu." I said before rinsing out my hair.

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a nice warm towel around my body. I stepped out into Osamu's bedroom expecting to be alone. As I dropped the towel to change into some nice work clothes..."Y/N!!" oh god. "OSAMU DAZAI!!" I scream. He stands up and runs to the door while screaming "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!" as hes running he covers his eyes with his left hand anndd of course. He ran into the door frame. I throw a long shirt on. "OH MY GOD OSAMU ARE YOU OKAY!?!" he looks at me while rubbing his head with his eyes half closed. "Y/N are you angel?" he said softly as he blinked dramatically. "Not now" I glared at him before rolling my eyes.

"I'm so so so sorry Y/N I came in here to let you know that breakfast was ready I didn't realize you were still changing."he said with a pout. I sighed I really cant be mad at him his pouty face is too adorable. I pinched his cheek before giving him a kiss on the other one. "It's fine I guess" I sighed going over to the drawer to grab the outfit I had prepared for the day. " If it makes you feel any better Y/N I barely saw anything... and what i did see was amazing~". I blushed. "OSAMU DAZAI!" I yelled as I threw a sock at him.

He ran out of the the room as fast as he could. I finished getting ready for the day after I threw on one of Osamu's button up shirts and my (F/C) skirt. I walked out of the room and headed down the hall. As I turned into the kitchen I blushed remembering what had just happened and the fact that Dazai saw my ass. He saw me and giggled. "I really am sorry Y/N it really was an accident, you know I don't want to make you uncomfortable in any way." he says seriously. "I know 'Samu" I hugged him tightly while he rubbed my head gently. He kissed my head and we pulled out of the hug. I turned to see that Osamu had already set up a plate of food for each of us. I smiled lightly to myself as we both sat down. We quickly ate breakfast and washed up.

Dazai and I walked hand in hand as we headed to the ADA. Its always so nice to just be with him. Even if we are silent like this. The refreshing breeze only added to the perfection. Other than the incident this morning I can tell this is going to be a wonderful day. Osamu looked down at me with a soft smile his beautiful brown eyes catching the light in the most perfect way. The sun rays playfully illuminating his soft chocolate curls made my heart melt. I never want this to end. We arrived at the ADA only to be met with a horrifying scene. Three gunmen with black hooded cloaks on holding Kunikida and some other members I don't know yet at gun point.

Osamu quickly and quietly pulled me out of the office. "Shit Y/N what should we do." he whisper yells in order to not alert the 3 men. I try my hardest to think and not panic but my mind keeps going to dark places. "W-we uh one of us needs to distract them while the other ambushes them. If we do this hopefully we can all charge at once and over power them, only the woman appears to be tied up so we shouldn't have a problem." Dazai nods "You can distract them Y/N after all they seem to know the ADA members and I have worked here for quite some time now. Its less likely they know you which gives you room for improv, you could pretend to be a delivery worker." I nod and grab a few news papers that were lying around for a prop. I head into the office "I got the papers for a" I pretend to read a name off a paper. " Delivery for a Doppo Kunikida" I say pretending to not pay attention to the scene in front of me. I look up from the papers and act shocked.

"Whoa whats going on!?" I say playing dumb. The men have been focused on me since I opened the door giving the hostages a chance to move. I begin to spout nonsense to keep their attention. "That's not a very nice thing to do now is it?" I scold as if they were school children. By now Osamu has already made his way behind one of the men. "My beautiful girlfriend is right, what you are doing isn't very nice." he said with a huge smirk with that he tripped one two of them while two of the hostages went to help him. I was helping untie the woman once that was finished we both went and helped.

We tied the three men up and began asking questions. "who are you?" I spoke up but none of the men would answer. That's when we started to hear a beeping noise. I quickly turned and noticed a small package like item on top of one of the storage cabinets. "THERES A BOMB" I screamed as I ran towards the package. Dazai ran over with me. "Do we have something to cover it with." I said while panicking. "No." Dazai said sadly. He went to pick up the package. I pushed him out of the way grabbed the package and threw myself on top of it. I could hear Osamu yelling at me but I just ignored him I couldn't think of anything else to do in the moment.

Eventually Osamu picked me up. I was still holding on to the package tightly. Then i heard a door open. "You passed." a stern voice said. Is that? Dazai set me down in front of the man. "you are now a member of the ADA Y/N." I smiled and hugged President Fukuzawa. when I pulled away I realized what I had done. "I'M SO SORRY SIR." I yelled bowing at least 50 times. Fukuzawa pat my head his stern expression slightly gentler. "It's ok Y/N." he said. I smiled and thanked him. When I turned a round I was met with the true identities of the hooded gun men and a very pouty Osamu. It would be rude for me to ignore my colleagues so I turn to meet them. The woman came up to me first. " Hello Y/N I'm Akiko Yosano I cant wait to treat any injures you get." she gave me a slightly sadistic grin. I can't tell if I'm scared of this woman or want to be friends with her. I smiled at her.

I moved to the next person and hey I know him. "Ranpo how are you?" I say excitedly. He gave me a huge smile "I've been great Y/N how have you been?" he said seemingly excited too. "I've been better but now I get to work here with all of you so I cant imagine anything better than that!" I replied. He gave me a quick hug and I moved to the next person. I was met with a peppy sweet smile from a small boy. He was wearing overalls and a cute little hat. "Hi Y/N I'm Kenji!" Oh my god I love this kid. " Hi Kenji." I gave him a huge smile which he returned. I moved to the next person. A Boy around the age of 18 gave me a shy smile and small wave. "Hi Y/N I'm Junichiro Tanizaki" I gave him a soft smile and replied "Hi Tanizaki its nice to meet you" he seemed to relax after I replied. I moved on to a girl with brown hair and glasses. "Hi Y/N I'm Haruno Kirako" she said with a sweet smile. "Hi Kirako its nice to meet you" I said with a smile of my own. I walk over to the last person who I already know. "Hi Kunikida!" I wave excitedly. all I got was a nod in response.

Finally having spoken to all my colleagues I walked over to my pouty boyfriend who was still sulking in the corner of the office. " 'samu?" I poked his cheek he pouted even more. "Osamu" I pulled his face down to make eye contact with me. "why didn't I get a hug Y/N?" he whined. I gave him a kiss on the nose then on the lips and he Immediately perked up. He stood up tall smiling then looked down at me picked me up and proceeded to yell "Tonight we are going to go on the best date!" I giggled "Sounds good to me" I replied. This man really is something isn't he.

AN: Ok so like I spent 3 days writing this chapter and its still sucky but thats fine cause I have a BUNCHH of stuff planned and i'm going to work to get it out this weekend. thank you so much for reading my story this is my first time writing so please bear with me and my mistakes.