Dancing With The Rain

"I'm sorry (Y/N)" Chuuya pulled out of the hug and turned to walk away. "I told Mori I couldn't Kill you... but he wouldn't take no for an answer." My eyes widened as I realized what he was telling me. "You Fucking traitor." No no no anyone but him. As I was about to turn I am stopped by two sharp black strips of fabric passing me on both sides. Akutagawa. Mori just had to send the guy who hates my guts more than anyone I've ever met.

"Well well if it isn't our little Aku all grown up." I say faking confidence. "DON'T CALL ME THAT! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT YOU'RE JUST A PATHETIC TRAITOR!" Well I can see he still hates my nickname. Oh well. I turn and walk towards him looking him straight in the eyes. I know why he hates me, but if im being honest I have always known deep inside there is something good in him. I look at Kenji and Yosano, they seem to be getting prepared for a fight.

Akutagawa strikes sending Rashomon around my neck. Osamu would be quite the help right now but of course he's probably off doing something stupid or bothering poor Kunikida.
"I know you don't want to do this." I said. It's true I can tell he doesn't actually want to kill me but that doesn't mean he won't. I've got to play some serious mind games right now. "I wouldn't be so sure of that if I were you." Akutagawa spat with a very visible scowl on his face.

"Aku release Rashomon. Now." I speak with authority in my voice. Maybe if I speak like this he will remember that I was once his superior. He releases Rashomon. I walk closer and closer to him until I am just under a foot away. I lifted my hand gently to cup his pale cheek. "You've gotten stronger Aku. I'm proud of you." Just like that he shot his face up with a single tear rolling down his cheek.
He pushes me back with a lot of force as he readies Rashomon once again. Kenji and Yosano are now at my side. "YOU DON'T GET TO SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY ANYMORE!" Akutagawa is definitely pissed.

"Aku-" I go to speak but I am instantly cut off. "You left us. We needed you yet you left us." He seems hurt. Once again I open my mouth to speak but instantly he begins again. "You left us like we were nothing. Like we never meant a thing to you." The words are beginning to sting. "That's not true." I try to speak but Rashomon is sent flying towards Kenji. I leap out to push him out of the way. Luckily I am able to get us both to safety.

I activated one of my learned abilities. 'A dance with roses.' This ability allows me to create and control rose vines. I use a vine to quickly move towards Akutagawa and capture him. Right before the vine could reach him Rashomon sliced the vine. The vine dissolved into rose petals as it slowly disappeared into nothing. Yosano headed in next, she charged at him with her chain saw. Aku went to react but I distracted him just in time by creating more vines. Eventually one of my vines caught him but not for long. Rasho freed the two tone haired man and he scoffed. "You're as pathetic as ever (Y/N)" he gave me a smirk knowing this was hurting me.

He stared at me for some time before turning around. "You're not worth my time traitor." He spoke before entering a black car. The fight is over. Kenji and Yosano are fine but... now they know. I don't have the energy to deal with questions right now. I turned to smile at them then started running. I ran and ran as fast as I could. I ended up running past the Agency. I passed the mall. I ended up stopping in the alley way by the apartment building Osamu and I lived in. It started to rain.

My feet started to move. I walked out into the rain. I looked up to the sky and let the cold water droplets cover my body. I'm shaking. What from? I wonder. Pain? Cold? Could be either. Could be both. The human mind is very complex. We never fully understand what we feel or why we do things. I stood there in the rain letting the cold shower my body. I begin to feel warm liquid rolling down my cheeks. God I'm crying again. I truly am pathetic.

It feels like hours have passed. Though I'm sure if anything it was only one hour. It's around 3:30. The 'mission' lasted quite a long time. I'm cold. But it's comforting. To know after all these years. Years of torture. Years of killing. Years of crying. It's good to know I can still feel. So there I stood in the rain. In the same position I had been for the past hour. Looking at the sky. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder breaking my mind away from my thoughts. "Care to dance my love?" I look up at Osamu. I nod my head.

He takes my hands and guides them up to his shoulders. After that his hands gently glide down to my hips. No words are spoken. We just danced in the rain. Danced in the mutual understanding of eachother. I'm sure he figured out what happened today but he will probably also bombard me with questions later. So for now I just want to enjoy the peace.

I move my body closer to him, to the point where this is more of a hug than a dancing position. Our hair covering our eyes as the cold rain beats down on our warm bodies. I gently push his wet soft hair away from his eyes. He moves my (h/c) hair away from my face as I look up into his eyes. The most loving expression is plastered on his face. We pull away, rain drenched. Together we walk towards our small cozy and hopefully warm apartment.

As he opens the door Osamu looks down at me. "Thank you for the dance my love." I giggled "Anytime my love." I mocked.