Smut!!

(Devlin P.O.V)

I was being dragged upstairs knowing that Cayson's wolf took over and Tysons inner vamp took over.

Suddenly I was laid on the bed gently and someone climbed on top of me.

Cayson.

He gently lifted my chin and said ,"You are so beautiful".

He wrapped one arm around my neck and pulled me to his pink luscipus lips for a passionate kiss.

I moaned at the contact as tingles shot through my body. All of a sudden a very hot tongue starting licking my neck.

I was already dripping in my pants I can feel it.

Tyson sucked on my neck until he hit my sweet spot which made me moan very loudly.

All of a sudden I felt very naked which I was! When were my clothes taken off.

But all thought were gone when Cayson licked my top and Tyson sucked on my sweet spot again.

I moaned soo loud , it was good! Then Cayson engulfed my shaft in his mouth and repeatedly bobbed his head.

I was on cloud nine and I never wanted to come down.

I felt two fingers poking at my entrance, it was Tyson , he was waiting for my approval. I slowly nodded and he let the two fingers slip inside me.

I silently moaned in pain and pleasure. He repeatedly thrusts his finger in and out using his vampire speed.

While I was moaning I noticed Cayson's shaft twitching and I grabbed it in my small hands and started to stroke it slowly.

He moaned and bucked his hips thrusting into my hand.

I felt my other hand being moved to yet another shaft, Tysons to be exact and he was also thrusting into my hand.

Both of them inserted a finger inside my hold while I stroked them both using their werewolf and vampire speed.

"Don't s-stop I-it f-feels soooo g-good" I was a moaning mess.

"But wouldn't u like something bigger" Cayson said seductively. "Y-yes! " I said most likely whining. "What would that be baby" Tyson said.

"Y-Your c-cocks!" I said quietly too embarassed to say it.

"At your service" Cayson said as he entered me slowly. " Y-Your so tight" he moaned .

"Move Cayson" i whimpered. When he started to move I moaned alittle. I was losing my voice.

Then he started to pound me mercilessly I cried out in pleasure.
I grabbed Tysons cock and swallowed it to keep from moaning.

Both Cayson and Tyson started to pound me one in my mouth the other in my hole.

"F-Fuck your mouth feels so good baby" Tyson moaned as he face fucked me.

All of a sudden they both pulled out and held me up. "W-what" I whimpered from them both pulling out of me.

They both sat down and put their cocks together and positioned my hole at their cocks. Oh no..

They both pulled me down onto their cocks and I cried in pleasure.

I felt myself getting close to release as they bounced me up and down on their cocks.

"I-Im going to cum!" I yelled practically screamed. I felt both their cocks tense in my hole. "Let's come together" Cayson yelled.

We all came together, I felt my hole being stretched to the extreme as their hot cum filled me.

Pull out pull out its too hot! I screamed in my head. They both pulled out and I was inbetweeen their naked and sweaty bodies.

I fell into slumber!

--

Hope you enjoyed this!!!