Abaddon Smut Time

Wasn't that long sorry!!! I'm not sure how to write Preggo sex🙄🙄

Enjoy

-

Abaddon P.O.V

I got onto my knees , parting my mouth slightly...Teasing them. Then, I gripped both of my mates members earning a groan from both as they throw their head back in pleasure. When I start to jerk them at a slow pace, I look at both of my mates as Cayson's eyes turn a bright yellow while Tyson's a dark red.

"Wow both of you are so big" I say, my eyes turning a dark black. "This pregnancy has me handicapped for now" I say as I increase the speed when I jerk them, "But once these kids are out, I'll be on another level for you two" I immediately take Cayson into my mouth.

He grips my hair trying to push me down further which I have no problem with, I slowly deepthroat him while playing with Tyson's cock. I take Cayson's cock out my mouth with a pop and then take Tyson into my mouth making his fangs elongate as he hisses.

Cayson gets behind me and grips my ass, he moans when he squeezes it "This is ass is all mine" smacking it hard enough to make my cock squirt a little precum. He rubs his long, tan, 10-inch cock against my crease. Making me moan as Tyson grips my hair, keeping me in place as he fucks my mouth.

I Shudder, This pregnancy made me 10x more sensitive....

Cayson's continues to rub his cock between my cheeks, he pulls on my nipples and leans close to my ear and blows hot air into it making me cum all over the floor. Tyson immediately takes his cock out of my mouth and replaces it with his soft lifts.

I moan , Cayson smacks his cock on my ass cheek "You must be really sensitive, you already came and your ass is leaking with slick". I break Tyson and I's kiss.He points his cock at my hole, I give a sinister smile "You talk to much", I use my power to push him over onto the floor. I line his cock up at my hole and take him as a whole. He roars one his cock is completely inside me.

I get on my knees and look at Tyson, "Come on I'm not as fragile as Devlin, I can take way more". I bring Tyson to my hole and grab his cock to line him up with my hole. He pushes in and I mewl at the both of them inside me.

"Mmmmm... Come on move fuck me to your hearts content" My eyes turn black and my tongue grows slightly. They both start moving inside me making me slowly lose my sanity. They pound into me mercilessly, making me cum all over Cayson's stomach but he doesn't stop his pace.

Tyson and Cayson start to fuck me in sync hitting my prostate over and over. All I could see is the pits of hell blazing brighter than it ever has. They both groan as they fill me up with their seed, so much that it starts to come out of my ass leaving a pile of it on the floor.

I slowly use my powers to levitate off of them, "Well that was a lot more fun than I've had in years but time to clean u-" I get cut off but both of them looking at me with lustful looks.

"We aren't done" they say in unision, I gulp.

-

I wasn't sure how to entirely write a smut with the pregnancy so I tried my best

Vote, Follow, Support